Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:09 AM   #3196
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Brightburn was probably the worst movie I've ever seen that I had hopes would be decent given the premise.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:58 PM   #3197
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Thanks. Watched it.
The Care Bears movie?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:59 PM   #3198
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watched "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" yesterday with my boy and my niece.

I thought it was fun. Good "horror" movie for kids. The creatures they dreamed up were kinda cool. Overall it was fun. Just remember though, this movie is clearly aimed as a horror movie for pre-teens and teens. No complaints here and i thought it lived up to my expectations.

I'd like to add that i read the book as a kid. As an adult, i don't remember a damn thing about what i read back then haha so it was all new to me all over again.

Yeah that's what I've heard - I'll still watch it.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:58 PM   #3199
Get in, loser.

Finally watched Venom. Not a good movie but I enjoyed it once I started viewing it like a comedy.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:38 PM   #3200
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I don't understand this thread thing ...

Most of these movies you guys are discussing are old.

Is there a new new movies thread for movies that are new?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:42 PM   #3201
the great pumpkin

I watched Good Boys. A college student punches a 6th grader in the face. Other than that I didn't like it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #3202
The 23rd Pillar

I just watched “I am Patrick Swayze” on TVLand. I think it’s new. It was well done if you’re into that kind of documentary. The guy was impressive and he had quite an impact on the people he met.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 10:26 PM   #3203
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I don't understand this thread thing ...

Most of these movies you guys are discussing are old.

Is there a new new movies thread for movies that are new?

FAX
I believe people are some times talking about movies that are "new" to them. But yeah I see your point.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #3204
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I believe people are some times talking about movies that are "new" to them. But yeah I see your point.
New refers to the thread - not the movies. The old thread got to be too long so now there is a new one. At least that is how I take it.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:45 PM   #3205
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I just watched “I am Patrick Swayze” on TVLand. I think it’s new. It was well done if you’re into that kind of documentary. The guy was impressive and he had quite an impact on the people he met.
Yes its a new documentary I've been wanting to catch that also.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:50 PM   #3206
Get in, loser.

White Boy Rick was a good watch. I'm so glad Matthew mcconaughey branched out from the stud rom com roles and started showing his range. He was really good in this one.

Equalizer 2 was highly entertaining.

Alpha was meh but worth a watch, I suppose. Had some cool landscapes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #3207
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

New Midway Trailer

WOOD!

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #3208
MVP

Midway was the turning by point in the Pacific theater no question about that.
It made the Japanese go on a defensive strategy the rest of the war.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:33 PM   #3209
Supporter

Great subject matter, but I utterly loathe the fact that Roland Emmerich is anywhere within 1000 miles of this.

Roland Emmerich makes Michael Bay looks like Andrei Tarkovsky.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #3210
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Great subject matter, but I utterly loathe the fact that Roland Emmerich is anywhere within 1000 miles of this.

Roland Emmerich makes Michael Bay looks like Andrei Tarkovsky.
I'm afraid I will be disappointed in the movie before it comes out, best to go in with low expectations to begin with I suppose.