Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Two-part poll. Follow the instructions.
*** Part 1. These names are acceptable or good. (Check all that apply.) 2 2.27%
Coelacanths 9 10.23%
Savages 16 18.18%
Cavepeople 8 9.09%
Wolves 52 59.09%
Slabs 7 7.95%
*** Part 2. These names are unacceptable or bad. (Check all that apply.) 6 6.82%
Coelacanths 60 68.18%
Savages 62 70.45%
Cavepeople 64 72.73%
Wolves 25 28.41%
Slabs 63 71.59%
I'm a non-voting United Nations observer. 2 2.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2020, 10:23 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Renaming the Chiefs: Round 1, Heat 1

The rules are:

1. You can vote 'yes' on as many as you like, AND you can vote 'no' on as many as you like. Feel free to run wild.

2. The winner of the heat will be the name that has the highest net score (yes minus no). This will reflect the name that has the most satisfaction and least disapproval. In other words, it will be the least controversial name.

We'll have 16 heats in Round 1, with one winner per heat. The entrants have been selected randomly from the nomination thread.

As background, assume that it's 2024. President Ted Nugent has just distributed holsters to every American household. He is now seeking to build consensus across the parties, so he names Elizabeth Warren as the nation's "sports czar". Elizabeth's first order of business is to eliminate Native American-themed sports names, because there's nothing she hates more than white people making money by appropriating native american culture.

So the Chiefs have no choice but to change names. If they don't, the team will be banned and a new replacement team will be formed in Los Angeles, because if you keep putting teams there, eventually people will start watching them. (That tentative team name is the Los Angeles Trembling Fawns if you're curious.)

In a bit of good news, they're allowing the fans to select the new name, so we're on the clock. Do your best work, people.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #16
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have trouble with KC Wolves because it makes me think of our googly-eyed goofy mascot. I've never understood why our current mascot is a goofy wolf that doesn't match any of the team's branding. I think they got the costume on sale from a Wolf team that was shutting down.
Wolfpack >> Wolves. Wolfpack has tradition with the team. And sounds better than wolves. Mascot should go away regardless.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:39 AM   #17
Consuming CP souls

KC Googly Eyed Rats
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

Why isn't Kansas City "Champs" in consideration?
It's similar to Chiefs has the same tone and is a relevant name.

I refuse to vote unless it's on the menu!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:26 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Oh and one of the better options was Redlegs and it is not on your list of finalist names. Bad choices.
Recheck the final candidate list, my friend.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Why isn't Kansas City "Champs" in consideration?
It's similar to Chiefs has the same tone and is a relevant name.

I refuse to vote unless it's on the menu!
Recheck the final candidate list, my friend.

I am a thorough pollster, especially on an important topic like this.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:23 PM   #21
EvOlVeD

can't change it now, i just added swag to my car :D

some simple decals to go on the ride. still have the red arrowhead to go on my back window.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	120763  
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:09 PM   #22
Shaken. Not stirred.

Kansas City Conundrums
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:14 PM   #23
C Chiefs once a year!

Kansas City Mullets was not on the voting list. I submitted it in the last thread.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
some simple decals to go on the ride. still have the red arrowhead to go on my back window.

You should put a "LISTEN TO MAX IGAN - THE CROWHOUSE" bumper sticker on your ride! Spread the word - not the virus It's AUSTRALIAN for TRUTH mate!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #25
MVP

I personally think the name chiefs is in no way derogatory and should survive. But assuming a change has to happen, I think chieftains is ideal because it doesn’t apply just to Native American tribes. It is a much more general term. Just remove the arrowhead on the helmet and keep the interlocking KC.

That way, the fans can continue to refer to them as the chiefs and there isn’t much anyone can say about it. But again, I don’t think this will be necessary. Redskins is clearly ****ed but chiefs is is a cool name that I think is respectful.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-05-2020, 03:59 PM   #26
Special Teams ACE!!!

You people don't like Coelacanths?

It's perfect! Most teams I've seen go extinct when down 24-0 in the playoffs. You thought we were gone, too. UNTIL WE WEREN'T
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:18 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You people don't like Coelacanths?

It's perfect! Most teams I've seen go extinct when down 24-0 in the playoffs. You thought we were gone, too. UNTIL WE WEREN'T
I voted for it. I thought it was a real contender.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:17 PM   #28
union paraplegic organizer

I always liked Wolf Pack vs. Wolves.

It is CP, so proper spelling would have to be Wolfs, lol.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:23 PM   #29
union paraplegic organizer

or Crazy Caucasians....

How bout Kansas City Funnel.
-Storm Cloud
-Storm
-Wind
-Wind From W
-WestWind
-Tornadoes
-Twisters

Something that ties it to KC. Certainly not KC Falls, Fountains, WaterWarriors, lol.

Last edited by rtmike; 07-05-2020 at 06:31 PM..
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:05 PM   #30
Roy E.

I'm disappointed that "Native Tribal Leaders" isn't a choice.

But if I had to choose from only what is on the list, I'll go with "Savages."
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.