Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-01-2020, 12:06 AM  
The Demon Preacher

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)

If you have kids... this is definitely a series you want to watch with them or at least encourage them to watch. It has won a ton of awards and is easily among the best animated television that has ever been produced. For the first time it is available to stream via Netflix.

This is the intro to the series which gives you an idea as to what is going on...

I cannot recommend it highly enough. Hell, kids aside you would probably enjoy this series if you enjoy animated programs.

/the movie made by M. Night Shamalalalammanan is terrible and you should avoid it at all costs if you enjoy this series.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:16 AM   #2
MVP

Watched it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

Binged the whole thing in a few days. Legit one of the best shows i've ever seen period.

It's barely even a kids show. There are some really dark themes explored. Can't recommend it enough.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:44 AM   #3
Starter

I first watched this year's ago. One of my top 5 shows of all time. Not just cartoons.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #4
World's finest morphius

My kids love it, and a lot of the girls on my daughters softball team are watching it now. I enjoyed watching it with the kids, decent cartoon.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #5
Damn it feels good.

Finally got to see the whole thing through this past couple weeks. I had seen bits and pieces on Nickelodeon throughout the years, but I thanks to this I was able to see it front to back. EXCELLENT show. I grew up watching some light anime (DBZ, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing), and this show brings back some of those same feels. Tremendous.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM   #6
All about that Paper Boi

It's a great show. I'm on my first re-watch since it originally aired as we speak. I was concerned that the kiddy nature of the show would cause it to age horribly but it's actually not bad at all. I find myself chuckling quite a bit.

The animation and concept is just ****ing awesome.

I didn't love The Legend of Korra so much but it's also worth a watch if you like this.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:18 AM   #7
Rookie

Favorite show of all time. Can't wait to show this to my son.
Frenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutFrenchy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-05-2020, 09:36 AM   #8
oxymoron

I've tried to get started on it, but there's so much adult-level stuff I'm trying to catch up on that it never really seems like the time to watch.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:45 AM   #9
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I didn't love The Legend of Korra so much but it's also worth a watch if you like this.
Well, turns out I had only seen the first season of Korra. I'm rewatching now and the first season was actually bomb af. Amon was a great, really creepy villain.

The second season was a bit weird with all the spirit stuff, but I enjoyed some aspects, particularly the episode of the first avatar.

I'm on season three now and these Red Lotus dudes ain't playing no ****ing games.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:10 AM   #10
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Well, turns out I had only seen the first season of Korra. I'm rewatching now and the first season was actually bomb af. Amon was a great, really creepy villain.

The second season was a bit weird with all the spirit stuff, but I enjoyed some aspects, particularly the episode of the first avatar.

I'm on season three now and these Red Lotus dudes ain't playing no ****ing games.
Tenzin vs. Red Lotus.... ****ing outstanding. JK Simmons voicing Tenzin was fantastic casting.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:12 AM   #11
The Demon Preacher

I collect pins... I got this set.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:42 PM   #12
World's Best Boss

So, this is like, my opinion and all, but this is one of the finest episodes of television I have ever watched. I watched it for the first time this year, and I was bawling. Unbelievable episode to be in a kids show, and an episode that truly holds its own with anything on TV.

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.