Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out

Well shit.

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-14-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 03:10 AM   #61
MVP

Imagine
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 07-01-2020, 03:42 AM   #62
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'm not going to knee-jerkingly say "**** him" and move on.

Jones has been awesome for us. Regardless of whether these hold-outs happen to the Broncos or the Chiefs, I'm always on the side of players getting their money. The sport is ruthless both on the field and on the business side, and with the majority of players having a minuscule window on when to cash-in: I'm all for these hold-out tactics.

That said, Mahomes comes first, second, and third while everything else comes afterwards.
I don't think the deal Jones' wants is going to be fulfilled by the Chiefs.

Thanks for the ring and good luck elsewhere, Chris.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-01-2020, 04:40 AM   #63
The man you could post like.

See ya later. We were going to have to do some cap finangling before COVID, now it's all but impossible.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 04:56 AM   #64
Going home eventually

Called it long ago. He won't play on the tag. Won't get the deal he wants either. Nobody is giving him 21 mil per year. Colts ****ed this up for us wasting big money on Buckner.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:01 AM   #65
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Wow, some real dipshit takes here. He's the best player we have on defense - can take over games. He's a massive part of winning the Super Bowl, and people are all like "He needs to earn it" and "Be a team player." Give me a break. The dude's been the epitome of a team player and has done all the right things. Pay. Him.
Dan Sorenson did more postseason to help the team than Chris Jones did.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 07-01-2020, 06:29 AM   #66
Going home eventually

Joned turns out to be another greedy athlete. Would you or anyone you know turn down 15 mil for 6 months of work? Greedy like the rest of them.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:29 AM   #67
Thread I will end you.......

has holding out ever worked out?
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:29 AM   #68
Going home eventually

He's one player. He can walk.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:41 AM   #69
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Or imagine making 4 million more and not getting another Super Bowl, possibly dampening the hall of fame chances..... everything is relative. Works both ways
To clarify, it’s $4 Million per year.

So we are talking about $12-20 Million total.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:41 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Joned turns out to be another greedy athlete. Would you or anyone you know turn down 15 mil for 6 months of work? Greedy like the rest of them.
Being a pro athlete is a full time job but I wouldn't mind making 1.25 million per month either. That's still pretty a pretty good paycheck either way.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:55 AM   #71
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
To clarify, it’s $4 Million per year.

So we are talking about $12-20 Million total.

Nobody is paying him that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:26 AM   #72
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
You’re telling me that when you were in your prime of jacking off hogs for a living that you never held out until the right hog farm was willing to pay you top dollar for your skills. I don’t believe it!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:30 AM   #73
MVP

There is a real chance the season - if there is one - is reeruned by the virus...the cap certainly will be. I think these guys w/o contracts are in a strange position.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:40 AM   #74
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
I'm not going to knee-jerkingly say "**** him" and move on.

Jones has been awesome for us. Regardless of whether these hold-outs happen to the Broncos or the Chiefs, I'm always on the side of players getting their money. The sport is ruthless both on the field and on the business side, and with the majority of players having a minuscule window on when to cash-in: I'm all for these hold-out tactics.

That said, Mahomes comes first, second, and third while everything else comes afterwards.
I don't think the deal Jones' wants is going to be fulfilled by the Chiefs.

Thanks for the ring and good luck elsewhere, Chris.
I’m confident Veach will do his due diligence but I don’t think he’ll get suckered into a bad contract that anchors the team down.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:45 AM   #75
11-5, baby

Sucks, but hopefully we can time a trade with a splash signing like Clowney.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread