Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out

Well shit.

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-14-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:22 PM   #46
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Ya know, I don’t find it surprising that on the last day of the final month, he puts public pressure on. 15 days to bang as many pots and pans to try and spur movement from the Chiefs.

I think this tweet and it’s timing were very calculated. The only person that benefits from no noise is the Chiefs. Now they’re in the public eye, dealing with questions and will have to fight a two front war - one at the negotiation table, and one in the media.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 10:26 PM   #47
Stay down bitch!

I would hope Veach would learn from the previous regimes mistakes with Tamba, Justin Houston and Eric Berry. Losing Chris Jones will hurt no doubt about it, but if we want the Chiefs to be a dynasty we’ve got to be able to make the tough decisions and not let ourselves get tied down by these contracts for defensive players. Let the Jerrahs and other incompetent GM’s of the world do what bad organizations do. I love Chris Jones but we need to prepare for life without him.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 10:49 PM   #48
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I would hope Veach would learn from the previous regimes mistakes with Tamba, Justin Houston and Eric Berry. Losing Chris Jones will hurt no doubt about it, but if we want the Chiefs to be a dynasty we’ve got to be able to make the tough decisions and not let ourselves get tied down by these contracts for defensive players. Let the Jerrahs and other incompetent GM’s of the world do what bad organizations do. I love Chris Jones but we need to prepare for life without him.
Careful people like dlphg9 will paint you a moron. Because he thinks money grows in an orchard and there is no limit to spending. The rules can be shit on that's how you become NE.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 06-30-2020, 10:50 PM   #49
Special Teams ACE!!!

True story. I first heard about Le'Veon Bell watching a random Michigan State game years ago. Bell was having a stellar game, and the announcers were excitedly saying his name with every big play he made, but I had never heard of him or seen his name in writing. And I swear to God... it was the announcer who was doing the game and some sort of weird accent he had... I thought for the entire game this guy's name was Labia.

Anyway... I wouldn't be listening to Labia's labia, Chris. Dude ****ed away a year's worth of solid money all so he could make less than his asking price that he wanted from the Steelers. And the worst part is because he priced himself out like that, not only did he miss out on an entire season of good money, but his stats took a huge beating playing for that shit**** franchise led by a bottom 5 NFL head coach, which means he'll likely not see the end of that Jets contract and the next one he earns from another team is going to be "prove it" money.

It was a bold strategy, but for being all about thinking about total money in the longterm, Labia is going to lose compared to what he could have made had he compromised with the Steelers.

If you want your money, don't listen to Labia ****ing Bell.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 10:54 PM   #50
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Bell was franchised a second time and it was clear Pittsburgh planned on running him into ground and getting rid of him. IIRC, the long term contract they offered didn't have that much guaranteed. I would have sat out if I was Bell.

I think the league should get rid of the franchise tag. Teams have to use it to not be at a disadvantage, but it causes so much bad blood. Get rid of it and its still a level playing field.

RBs in particular get screwed by the tag.
The tag helps the majority of players who aren’t franchise quality because it helps keep the stars from eating up all the cap.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:55 PM   #51
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I’m with you on this.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:17 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
More money then 10 of us in our lifetimes. Prima Donna's really. Pro sports money is ridiculous anymore.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 11:23 PM   #53
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Careful people like dlphg9 will paint you a moron. Because he thinks money grows in an orchard and there is no limit to spending. The rules can be shit on that's how you become NE.
We’ve got to be able to fall back on our organizations ability to draft and develop players. That doesn’t mean we become Green Bay and not spend money via free agency. We can spend money wisely to fill holes but I think Veach is smart to realize that you can’t let yourself get anchored down by bad contracts. Go get paid Chris nobody blames you.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post

Taking contract advice from Bell is probably not a great idea.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:25 AM   #55
Gonna go back in time....

Doesn't matter if he holds out or not. There will not be any nfl this season.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.

Old 07-01-2020, 01:35 AM   #56
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I don't hate on CJ for wanting to get every dollar possible, especially now that he already is a world champion and has the ring to prove it.

Now its time to get the money, it just probably wont happen in KC

all the best CJ, thanks for helping win the Super Bowl
Exactly. The guy showed up huge in the biggest game of his lifetime. He has to do what's best for himself now. Good luck to him.

Having said that, big loss for our defense if he's gone.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:36 AM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Exactly. The guy showed up huge in the biggest game of his lifetime. He has to do what's best for himself now. Good luck to him.

Having said that, big loss for our defense if he's gone.
100% agree
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 07-01-2020, 02:03 AM   #58
I missed '69!

So if Jones sits out aren’t we right back in this same spot next year?
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 07-01-2020, 02:28 AM   #59
I’m a Mahomo!

Should have traded him.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2020, 03:00 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Know the difference between 16 Million & 20 Million?

4 Million. That’s a Lot to leave on the table. It’s all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Do it in increments he understands. Imagine you've got to stroke 20 hogs off but you only get to keep the juice from 16. Still feel like jacking those last four?
Or imagine making 4 million more and not getting another Super Bowl, possibly dampening the hall of fame chances..... everything is relative. Works both ways
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Closed Thread