Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-24-2020, 05:13 PM  
It was not a fair catch

They want to remake Twister.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/t...al-1234648589/

Is nothing sacred anymore? Has Hollywood officially run out of ideas? This is blasphemy!!!!

Time to boycott, protest and cancel. Riot. Loot the streets. Burn down the movie theater.

#dontrebootTWISTER

**** no.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #31
Plays to win the game!

This has Red Dawn remake written all over it.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
On the positive side of things, it can’t possibly be worse than the original.
I made my way past 2nd base for the first time to Twister...

Nothing can ever take that away from me, not even Josh Gad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 10:05 AM   #33
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
No kidding.

While I always found Hunt to be cute, Gertz is a total smoke show.
No interest whatsoever in bony, flat-chested blondes.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:06 AM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
On the positive side of things, it can’t possibly be worse than the original.
That's where I stand. It was one of those movies where I felt bad in the theater because I was laughing at the parts that were supposed to be the most dramatic.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:15 AM   #35
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This was on a month or so ago and I watched most of it.

It's got a typical disaster movie plot - really dumb. But it had a good cast, the characters are mostly likable, and the special effects were amazing for the time.

It was made 25 years ago. You can't really judge it by modern CGI standards.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:18 AM   #36
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
No interest whatsoever in bony, flat-chested blondes.
Hunt wasn't nearly so bony in her younger years, had decent tata's before she went skin and bones as well.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:40 AM   #37
Resident Glue Sniffer

The We Hate Movies podcast on the movie Twister is amazing.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:47 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I wonder if they will get EVH to do the soundtrack again.
That would be perfect....he hasn't done anything new in 25 years either.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:47 AM   #39
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
They will probably film it in Georgia. Not Iowa/Oklahoma
Fun fact: I know the guy that dropped the combine in the movie, from a crane.

Goofy bastard with big pop bottle glasses. One of the nicest guys ever though. Would do anything for you.

He saw Helen on set and he went over to introduce himself, and she yelled "Security!".
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:50 AM   #40
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's where I stand. It was one of those movies where I felt bad in the theater because I was laughing at the parts that were supposed to be the most dramatic.
My friend Derrek had that same thing with Schindler's List...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:17 AM   #41
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Fun fact: I know the guy that dropped the combine in the movie, from a crane.

Goofy bastard with big pop bottle glasses. One of the nicest guys ever though. Would do anything for you.

He saw Helen on set and he went over to introduce himself, and she yelled "Security!".
I taught in Union, IA. Dave's crane did a lot for the movie. I may know him or his kids.

Hunt is not the nicest person. Had a student that met all of them and were great. He said she was not nice.

In one of the last clips of the tornado house near Eldora, there is a piece of metal that says HF. Heywood farms. They parked materials on his farm for the movie.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:23 AM   #42
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

He is from Marshalltown
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:06 PM   #43
It was not a fair catch

Quite possibly.

I moved there after filming was done.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #44
BAMF!

If you don't like remakes, stop people from spending money on them.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 06-25-2020, 06:49 PM   #45
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Ok I change my mind this seems like a good concept to reboot Twister

Watch These Instagram Bombshells Play the Hottest Game of Twister ...

Watch These Instagram Bombshells Play the Hottest Game of Twister ...

And then

IRTI - funny GIF #8428 - tags: brazil girls advanced twister pro ...
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote