Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:17 AM   #16
My work speaks for itself!!!

they missed a huge opportunity in the 2nd video (looking back video).......

Should have shown the ambulance driving on the field and running over players.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #17
Mahomes Dynasty

They still using crap Frostbite engine for this game?

If so....do not buy.

Probably won't even consider buying another Madden game until the next gen systems roll out.

It is a god damn shame they don't have a NCAAF game anymore. That 2013 game was the shit.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:02 AM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
That's because you have your XP sliders set too low. If you set them right you get the right amount of stars later on in the franchise.

The draft classes, to me, are the best part - because it was way, WAY too easy to just draft an amazing team in the previous year's Madden. I would never miss a pick.

This year I'll actually make a pick and want to hurl something at my wall.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:16 AM   #19
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
For sure, it’s much harder. I’d just like to see the salary cap rise incrementally like the real one does. Also wish there was a contract restructure process, as well as the ability to do a franchise tag and trade without it hitting your cap with a bunch of dead $$.

The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
Wish you could actually structure deals. Think it just automatically goes in increments from small to large regardless.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #20

Also, they'd better have put actually ****ing effort into fixing the blocking AI this year. That bullshit they added where a defender running free into the backfield just stumbles for no reason is as lazy as it gets.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:37 AM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Wish you could actually structure deals. Think it just automatically goes in increments from small to large regardless.
I recall this being in NFL 2k5...where you could front or backload contracts, restructure current deals and see CAP projections a few years ahead so you could budget for any big contracts on the horizon.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:15 PM   #22
Choco Favre

I guess the time for huge graphical jumps per new console like we saw with ps1—>ps2—>ps3 are over.

Was a good run
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:55 PM   #23
Banned

Yawn.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:30 AM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
we know you're AntiMA so just go
I have barely gotten into the game but here is my experience so far. Started a league with my son and a couple friends. He simmed up until the SB to start the league. Scores were all exactly like real life. I thought that was cool. Then simmed SB which Chiefs won by more, something like 35-17. Offseason comes and I'm screwed with the salary cap. It seems as though guys like Clark are making way more than real life but I'll have to look up that figure to see. Andy Reid retired so I ended up with Doug Pederson. Not sure why he got fired but ok. His playbook sucks so I went back to Reid's. And here's something funny, I picked at 31. The Chiefs won the SB yet picked at 31? My cap is so messed up that I couldn't really cut anyone for 20 without causing myself more headaches and I was barely able to field a team. I only have 53. Can't afford a practice squad. injuries are stupid. I like some injuries but it always seems to happen to the star players. I guess I will have to look at changing that slider.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:07 AM   #25
I'll be back.

Can't wait to reach for the goal line and fumble it out of the end zone

Old 06-16-2020, 10:13 AM   #26
Get in, loser.

User-controlled celebrations lol

I'll take 'shit no one cares about' for $1,000, Aex.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:25 AM   #27
I'll be back.

I'm excited about the new stick skill for pass rush moves.

This sounds fun as hell and will make me want to user pass rushers.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:51 AM   #28

Better have fixed the blocking AI.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:53 AM   #29
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Better have fixed the blocking AI.
I led the league in rushing on All-Madden, and was sacked less than 30 times.

You just suck, man.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:05 AM   #30
Hockey Town

You can lead the league in rushing if you just run the stretch every play you run.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.