Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-24-2019, 07:04 PM  
In Search of a Life

Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!

The Chiefs need one of these!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #241
MVP

Imagine there are no Chargers
you don't really have to try
Even in their home uniforms
they just blend onto the sky
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:22 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This guy must live somewhere close.

https://youtu.be/IZezR-ZKNII
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:40 PM   #243
I’m a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/TaANPeUSA4k
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:46 PM   #244
Elway be drinkin' again

Dudes video reminds me of the first time I rode the Zambezi Zinger at WOF
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #245
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We will have Arrowhead, Arrowhead west, Arrowhead farther west, and Arrowhead furthest west
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:32 PM   #246
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I sold my pair of Bucs tickets for $2520 (my take). That was ticketmasters recommended selling price. I would've never guessed they'd sale for that much.

Probably Bucs fans bought them I'm guessing.
What did you pay for them?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:05 AM   #247
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What did you pay for them?
A lot less then that but I did have a 15K PSL per seat. LV did raise their prices almost double versus Oakland tickets. They are front row tickets around the 15 yard line though.

Heck, at this point I'd be surprised if fans can even go to this game. Everything seems up in the air.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:53 PM   #248
I’m a Mahomo!

2 1/2 years in 2 1/2 minutes.

I love these time lapse videos.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:42 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:41 PM   #249
MVP

There will never be a single game played there.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2020, 02:22 PM   #250
I’m a Mahomo!

The latest.

https://youtu.be/O9TVXWiW7-g

https://youtu.be/HaAubLfQ-pw

Last edited by KChiefs1; 07-26-2020 at 11:49 AM..
Old 08-01-2020, 01:47 PM   #251
I’m a Mahomo!

August 1 update:

https://youtu.be/vuTRama8RS4

Stadium tour:

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:44 AM..
Old 08-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #252
MVP

The LAS VEGAS TRAITORS left OAKLAND? HOLY TOLEDO! JUSY RELOCATE BABY! http://youtu.be/ZmYNqLDhW9U

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 08-01-2020 at 02:04 PM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:39 AM   #253
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Absolutely.

Vegas is going to be a madhouse every home game they have. Everyone is going to have to experience that at least once.
One of these days, years I will. My sister and BIL bought season tickets there. I'm like, WTF, as a life long Chiefs fan they both are, why?

He said, investment! I get 1 game a year I truly love to see and the revenue from the stupid Raider fans.

ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:34 AM   #254
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
One of these days, years I will. My sister and BIL bought season tickets there. I'm like, WTF, as a life long Chiefs fan they both are, why?

He said, investment! I get 1 game a year I truly love to see and the revenue from the stupid Raider fans.

I think it’ll turn out to be a smart investment but did you ever think that opposing teams fans will be buying their tickets and not just “stupid Raiders fans”.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2020, 10:06 PM   #255
I’m a Mahomo!

Mike Rowe:

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:29 AM..
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote