Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-24-2019, 07:04 PM  
In Search of a Life

Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!

The Chiefs need one of these!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:35 AM   #136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
...dumb****s pay 100 dollars to park...
Uhhh...no they don't.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
My Son moved to Vegas about 6 years ago. He told me over Christmas that he is going to be a Raiders fan now. I told him that he is out of the family and he is no son of mine.
Lots of folks doing that. I never will, but if my radio station becomes their partner, Im gonna have to be nice...But Theres no way I will change my colors.

NO.
****ing.
Way.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:40 AM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Uhhh...no they don't.
Yeah, theres no one paying that...Dont ya just love people who pipe in and talk shit about things they know nothing about?Hhe must of paid $100 to park for something and thinks everyone is stupid like him lol

Regarding parking and tailgating, my friend is a ST holder and he says they are asking ST holders to chime in on Certain parking scenarios that involve tailgating options.

Not sure how that will pan out, but I cant wait to see what theyre gonna do about all of that.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:42 AM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
The roster is the sewage.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:46 AM   #140
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

That looks pretty awesome. A true Black Hole. Raiders have a good core of young talent to build on too. They are headed in the right direction.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:49 AM   #141
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Yeah, theres no one paying that...Dont ya just love people who pipe in and talk shit about things they know nothing about?Hhe must of paid $100 to park for something and thinks everyone is stupid like him lol

Regarding parking and tailgating, my friend is a ST holder and he says they are asking ST holders to chime in on Certain parking scenarios that involve tailgating options.

Not sure how that will pan out, but I cant wait to see what theyre gonna do about all of that.
I'm thinking most will just Uber over/possibly walk from the hotels. Seems a large percentage will be flying in for the game.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post

Well, that's kind of par for the course for Bwillie.

Regarding the ST holders, are you talking LV Raiders ST holders?
Old 01-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I'm thinking most will just Uber over/possibly walk from the hotels. Seems a large percentage will be flying in for the game.
Uber is gonna rape people.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well, that's kind of par for the course for Bwillie.

Regarding the ST holders, are you talking LV Raiders ST holders?
Yeah, Raider ST holders.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:40 PM   #145
Keep Camp Home!

Arrowhead west thanks to all the degenerate gamblers out there
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:45 PM   #146
I don’t care for Auburn

**** the ****ing Raiders.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:05 PM   #147
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Arrowhead west thanks to all the degenerate gamblers out there

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:43 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

In Vegas for CES and asked my cab driver about how they’re going to manage traffic on game day. He told me it’s going to be a clusterf*** as they were supposed to take a golf course adjacent to the stadium and turn it into parking spaces. Unfortunately, while the city approved the plan to buy the course for this purpose, the guy who owns it was convicted of some federal crimes and the income from the golf course is going to repay a sizable debt owed to the feds. So they don’t want to let go of the golf course revenue. As a fallback the Raiders have gotten small parcels and will be shuttling people to games from all over the city. Even the roads from the strip won’t be refitted into walkways in time.

Not sure how true any of this is, but he talked like he knew his stuff. It was interesting to hear nonetheless.

Also the locals name for the stadium is “the Death Star.”
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-26-2020, 04:39 PM   #149
Just a li'l Evel

April 24 drone footage of roof etc. I really wonder if there will be fans at NFL games in 2020. God, I hope so.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...dium-progress/

Last edited by TinyEvel; 04-26-2020 at 05:20 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:09 PM   #150
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Also the locals name for the stadium is “the Death Star.”
Naw, we call it the sh*thole
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.