Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2019, 04:00 PM  
sorta mod-ish

Doctor Sleep

Sequel to The Shining-

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 05:04 PM   #31
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The Shining is easily my all time favorite horror movie, but I honestly thought the trailers looked like shit and it also did poorly at the box office iirc... thanks to you folks I’m rethinking my stance and will pick it up friday
I too am a big Shining fan, and all things old Steven King. This movie is NOT a sequel to the Shining really so much as it is a look at where Danny Torrance ended up. If you don't go into it comparing it to The Shining you have a chance to like it. Just my $.02
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:11 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I too am a big Shining fan, and all things old Steven King. This movie is NOT a sequel to the Shining really so much as it is a look at where Danny Torrance ended up. If you don't go into it comparing it to The Shining you have a chance to like it. Just my $.02
Somewhat true. That last 30 minutes....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:32 PM   #33
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Somewhat true. That last 30 minutes....
Yeah, can’t really go into details without spoilers.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 09:05 PM   #34
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno View Post
The Haunting of Hill House was one of the best series I've seen on Netflix.
Agreed
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:42 PM   #35
Needs more middle fingers

Watched it last night. Better than i thought it was going to be. Yes, it changes the context of the first movie. If you're a Stephen King fan you'll enjoy this IMO. Has all the hallmarks of King's weird quirkiness. Though i did feel like the ending was a little hollow. It just kinda happened and then it was over.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:21 PM   #36
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watched it last night. Better than i thought it was going to be. Yes, it changes the context of the first movie. If you're a Stephen King fan you'll enjoy this IMO. Has all the hallmarks of King's weird quirkiness. Though i did feel like the ending was a little hollow. It just kinda happened and then it was over.
Yep, agree with all of this... a very good movie that could’ve been great, the acting and multiple well done winks and nods to the Shining really saved it

It even goes there with “adrenochrome”, not bad
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #37
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
A King story with a weak ending? No way.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.