Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-13-2019, 04:00 PM  
mod-ish

Doctor Sleep

Sequel to The Shining-

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:05 AM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

That casting is incredible.

Rebecca Ferguson needs to be in more stuff; just a great actress. Ewan McGregor is also awesome. Cliff Curtis is one of the great 'that guys' who elevates anything he does.

And how the hell did they manage to find a Dick Halloran who looks exactly like Scatman Crothers?

I hope this is good and the trailer has me optimistic.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:21 PM   #17
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Took me a minute to see it was new Obi Wan in it, neato. Looks good.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:25 PM   #18
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Was excited till I saw it's written and directed by the guy who wrote and directed The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. This is gonna suck.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:20 AM   #19
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Was excited till I saw it's written and directed by the guy who wrote and directed The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. This is gonna suck.
That actually makes me very optimistic. That's a reason to like it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 12:54 AM   #20
Ain't no relax!

So... finally got around to watching this. Thought it was actually pretty decent. Twisted, dark, and pretty ****ed up. Much better than I anticipated. Definitely changes the way you look at The Shining...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 03:40 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Watched it last night. This is a superb movie. Dark, twisted, creepy. With great characters you care about. Was faithful to Kubrick and King at the same time.

See it now.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:01 PM   #22
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Watched it last night. This is a superb movie. Dark, twisted, creepy. With great characters you care about. Was faithful to Kubrick and King at the same time.

See it now.
I also watched last night and concur, it was good. Lots of nice throwbacks to the original and to the King universe. It felt like a King story, something that is lost in translation from page to screen more often than not.

The little girl actor and Rebecca Ferguson were nails as were Ewan McGregor and the guy who played Dick Hallorahn. Really the whole cast was good.

That scene where the woman and her little kid haunted Danny in his sleep was creepy as hell.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #23
Consuming CP souls

Good movie...**** I agreed with deberg
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I also watched last night and concur, it was good. Lots of nice throwbacks to the original and to the King universe. It felt like a King story, something that is lost in translation from page to screen more often than not.

The little girl actor and Rebecca Ferguson were nails as were Ewan McGregor and the guy who played Dick Hallorahn. Really the whole cast was good.

That scene where the woman and her little kid haunted Danny in his sleep was creepy as hell.
Yes. Entire cast was exceptional. I liked the guy who played The Crow.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:05 PM   #25
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So... finally got around to watching this. Thought it was actually pretty decent. Twisted, dark, and pretty ****ed up. Much better than I anticipated. Definitely changes the way you look at The Shining...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:35 AM   #26
Has a particular set of skills

Like others, I found it very creepy but well done. Fantastic acting performances. Great casting. I had no idea they were doing a Shining II with a grown up Danny.

A movie I'd never heard of two days ago. See the posts in here about a movie called Doctor Sleep? A very unusual occurrence in today's movies. Out performed expectations. Pleasantly surprised. Very entertaining movie. Well worth the two hours of time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #27
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

See it now.
Been awhile since I've seen shining. May have to recap and watch
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:28 PM   #28
MVP

I thought that was lurch from The Addams Family. Didn’t know he was still alive.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:40 PM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post

The Haunting of Hill House was one of the best series I've seen on Netflix.
Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-29-2020, 04:56 PM   #30
pie is never free

The Shining is easily my all time favorite horror movie, but I honestly thought the trailers looked like shit and it also did poorly at the box office iirc... thanks to you folks I’m rethinking my stance and will pick it up friday
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.