Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-13-2018, 09:22 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Yellowstone

New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

Last edited by srvy; 06-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: trailer didnt post
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:53 AM   #16
Fight, build, win!

Canvas coat jeez dumb ass New Yorkers its a chore coat. Flannel jacket my ass that most likely a high quality Filson Wool coat set ya back an arm and a leg.

I love vests great layering for cold weather leaves arms free to work and not feel restricted swinging axes and or a sledge.

Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys
It's a pop culture site cataloguing the fashion on a modern western, take a guess.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:34 PM   #18
You Sweetie!

some of that ranch wear is really nice looking - I noticed that. I've seen the rancher with money type - it's all fitting.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #19
MVP

Great show.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:38 PM   #20
The only constant is change

this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:43 PM   #21
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:00 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
Yeah, this is the closest thing to a new and improved "Dallas" we have seen in years.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:54 PM   #23
Cheat Death

Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2018, 07:42 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.
I see what you did there.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:55 PM   #25
Veteran

Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-28-2018, 09:10 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2018, 03:42 PM   #27
Fight, build, win!

I was enjoying through episode 4 then I went to watch 5 and I am locked out on Roku. WTH let you watch 4 out of 6 then lock out. Anyone else have this happen on roku?
Old 08-09-2019, 07:57 PM   #28
Supporter

Schnikes - Rip went Mountain.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:54 PM   #29
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
It's been happening already. https://crookedmarquee.com/taylor-sh...s-perspective/

Hell or High Water is a favorite of mine.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:24 AM   #30
Veteran

God damn that last episode had my heart racing!

Spoiler!

Great ****ing show!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote