Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-09-2017, 11:07 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Youtube.TV

Anybody else using this?

I just switched over from SlingTV to YoutubeTV. Seems great so far. Offers NBC, which Sling annoyingly didn't and the main reason I switched. Also FS1. But not sure if that means Royals games. ESPN. All the normal stations plus cable stuff like Discovery, Syfy, History, NG, etc.

Interface is infinitely better. Ability to pause no matter what. I'm really liking this so far.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #16
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Topeka has it's own locals. But I'll bet you could get a decent OTA antenna to get them.
Change your location...

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/com...o_work_in_any/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #17
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You can't? What ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX stations does it give you then?
YouTube tv isn't available in Topeka
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #18
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
That's crazy.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-20-2017, 08:24 PM   #19
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
What? Wow. I guess I feel dumb now. When I signed up I didn't even realize it was limited to certain cities. I assumed it would just default to the nearest city. My bad.

Did you try and spoof your location like the instructions I posted suggested? I could understand why you might not want to try...
Old 11-20-2017, 08:50 PM   #20
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I have it in Atlanta. Had 25mb (that was usually about 4-12) net and cable, switched to fiber and YouTube TV now I'm saving $50/mo.

It's nice. The stream is great, and the DVR being unlimited and watchable all over is pretty dope too.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #21
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Not available in Omaha yet. I just switched to PSVue from Direct now, it's worlds better. I'm definitely interested in YouTubeTV when it becomes available here.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:54 PM   #22
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
That's crazy.
I know right. Kind of stupid.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:32 AM   #23

Quote:
I know right. Kind of stupid.
I wonder what would happen if:

You have a friend/sibling/somebody in KC. They sign up, give you a log in, you split the cost and get the benefit of YTTV and the locals for KC.

Would that work? Probably not if it's based on zip code or IP addy.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:27 PM   #24
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
I wonder what would happen if:

You have a friend/sibling/somebody in KC. They sign up, give you a log in, you split the cost and get the benefit of YTTV and the locals for KC.

Would that work? Probably not if it's based on zip code or IP addy.
I guess I could test this. I can share with 5 different youtube accounts. Not sure if it ignores the location of where the other accounts are streaming from. But I can input someone's email address and find out...
Old 11-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #25
Fight, build, win!

If youtubetv has a free trial period couldnt he try spoofing his location on the trial.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
If youtubetv has a free trial period couldnt he try spoofing his location on the trial.
It gives a free month.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:58 PM   #27
Ain't no relax!

Experiment in progress..

Stand by...
Old 11-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #28
Shaken. Not stirred.

Here is a good breakdown of all the streaming services...

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/youtube...ews-24578.html
Old 02-15-2018, 12:05 AM   #29
Ain't no relax!

FYI... this has been pretty incredible so far. And the list of channels continues to grow. They just announced WE, TBS, TNT. etc. Pretty much all the sports stations now, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC, ESPNNews, FS1/2/KC, NBCSN, BTN, ABC SportsNetwork, NBC Golf, etc.

Unlimited DVR. You can just click record Chiefs, or Royals, (any team) and your sports team will be auto DVR'd, no limit. Lots of "On demand" type movies and TV showing up now too. I'm loving it.

Still limited to location though. If you have it available, I still recommend checking it out...
Old 02-15-2018, 12:16 AM   #30
MVP

I just started trial tonight after they announced the added channels. TNT for nba was my last mandatory channel to switch.

Pretty impressed with picture quality and functionality so far.

Still trying to figure out how to start something from beginning while it’s still recoding like starting a game an hour in without seeing anything. Other is whether any risk end of game gets cut off if it runs over.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli