Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:34 PM   #27946
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
DC Forum
Asking people to register to vote isn't political you reerun. Telling someone who to vote for would be political.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:38 PM   #27947
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Asking people to register to vote isn't political you reerun. Telling someone who to vote for would be political.
Very much so did you read the comments in that tweet

Don't just post something to be 1st look at context

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-07-2020 at 04:30 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #27948
MVP

Quote:
Very much so did read the comments in that tweet

Don't just post something to be 1st look at context
I didn't post the comments. Just what Mahomes said which was not political. If you want to post the comments in DC, be my guest.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:47 PM   #27949
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I didn't post the comments. Just what Mahomes said which was not political. If you want to post the comments in DC, be my guest.
Yet, most people click on the tweet's/ links to said context.

You're talking to someone who has posted news threads since the BB launched so don't go there. You know what you were doing

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-08-2020 at 03:04 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #27950
MVP

Quote:
Yet, most people click on the tweet's/ links to guew said context.

You're talking to someone who has posted news threads since the BB launched so don't go there. You know what you were doing
I want people to vote just like Patrick Mahomes does. Sorry Patrick and I offend you so much.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:33 PM   #27951
Starter

Can I mix the two and just vote for Mahomes. I like him a lot because he’s the Quarterback of my favorite professional football team.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:15 PM   #27952
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
Can I mix the two and just vote for Mahomes. I like him a lot because he’s the Quarterback of my favorite professional football team.
Your favorite professional football team is the Kansas City Chiefs? Mine too.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-04-2020, 10:04 PM   #27953
Your mom

This video is absolutely incredible

https://youtu.be/Rt_7PpvGZLE

Edit: For some reason I can't embed this video.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 11:08 PM   #27954
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post

(Satisfied sigh.) I still have a hard time believing that he's our quarterback. The world is a wonderful place.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:12 PM   #27955
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I look at that Colts touchdown that's simply amazing, and you can see what happens downfield. The Colts defenders were playing him like a normal quarterback. They all moved to their left (his right) to compress the field as he rolled out, which is a good strategy.

Y'know, against a normal quarterback.

But then Pringle sat down in the end zone back to Mahomes' left. The Colts defenders drifted away to cover the one receiver option that a normal quarterback would have, so they were triple teaming Hardman. Pringle was left wide open because the defenders didn't expect him to be a viable option based on their experience.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:43 PM   #27956
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Man’s working.

He looks kinda doughy sometimes. I forget the dude’s like 6’3” 230.
He looks like a pro quarterback

You’ll never see than with washboard abs. Well, maybe prime Vick, but come on.
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:24 AM   #27957
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I look at that Colts touchdown that's simply amazing, and you can see what happens downfield. The Colts defenders were playing him like a normal quarterback. They all moved to their left (his right) to compress the field as he rolled out, which is a good strategy.

Y'know, against a normal quarterback.

But then Pringle sat down in the end zone back to Mahomes' left. The Colts defenders drifted away to cover the one receiver option that a normal quarterback would have, so they were triple teaming Hardman. Pringle was left wide open because the defenders didn't expect him to be a viable option based on their experience.
I’ll give the 49ers credit for this, their D stuck to their assignments and were one of the first teams who played Mahomes correctly as he rolled out of the pocket.

He still ended up torching them from the pocket anyways.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:50 AM   #27958
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:00 AM   #27959
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
He looks like a pro quarterback

You’ll never see than with washboard abs. Well, maybe prime Vick, but come on.
Bullshit. Alex Smith was cut up. So was Colin Kaepernick. Hell, even Peyton Manning in his younger years had washboard abs.

Not that I give a shit and this conversation just got really gay, but that just isn't true.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:01 AM   #27960
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I’ll give the 49ers credit for this, their D stuck to their assignments and were one of the first teams who played Mahomes correctly as he rolled out of the pocket.

He still ended up torching them from the pocket anyways.
Its just Mahomes. Look at that still photo of the TD in the Texans playoffs that capped the comeback. He drags his foot like a WR to say behind the line scrimmage. Shot puts the ball to Kelce who route was blown. There are 3 defenders in front of the goal line. 3 right behind Kelce. He somehow got the ball to Kelce.

How are you going to defend that better? 6 defenders for 2 players within a 5 yards and only 1/2 the width of the field?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote