Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-13-2015, 04:41 PM  
Supporter

Red Dirt Juke Box

In several discussions about music, several posters bring in Red Dirt Music to the conversation.

In this thread, I'd like to do things a little different to help people learn about our favorite artists, and post a couple of youtube videos of their song and your personal favorite playlist of that artist.
Feel free to include your own contributions, but follow the format. Videos of live performances, and list a few of your favorite songs.

I've met a few of these guys and have had beers with some of them, so I'll share stories and nuggets that they've told me. It's fine if you have a different take of the same artists or offer a different playlist.

Happy listening.

Last edited by Iowanian; 01-13-2015 at 05:05 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #61
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Witchita area fans.

Turnpike Troubadours....Randy Rodgers.....Wade Bowen

Feb 20th, Hartman Arena, Park City, Ks

This would be a heck of a show if you're in the area and need something to do. I've seen TT and Wade Bowen live, both do great, Randy Rodgers is very popular also.
That would be one hell of a show.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:46 PM   #62
Supporter

Not sure if it will be this year, but you can bet your ass I'm going to Medicine Stone soon.

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #63
Emporer of Mongo

i can dig it until the gay ass fiddle starts

i dont like fiddles all that much

much more of a fan of sturgil

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #64
Emporer of Mongo

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:58 PM   #65
Emporer of Mongo

Old 02-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #66
Emporer of Mongo

Old 02-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #67
Emporer of Mongo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...h4DebJAfs#t=61
Old 02-10-2015, 06:20 PM   #68
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
i can dig it until the gay ass fiddle starts

i dont like fiddles all that much

much more of a fan of sturgil

Who the **** likes this kind of music but hates fiddles???? Holy **** that's embarrassing. Might want to just stick with Kanye then.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:59 PM   #69
Supporter

FYI, Sturgil Simpson will be on Late Night again tonight(2.12.15)
Old 04-30-2015, 10:26 AM   #70
Supporter

Friends,
This is Cody Jinks, Cody Jinks, this is Chiefsplanet.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:50 AM   #71
Supporter

There are a couple of ladies in the genre' that I like. You'll see them often teamed up or duets with the fellows in Red Dirt. Give them a listen when you're feeling mellow.

Courtney Patton is a great song writer.

https://youtu.be/6QPdZBx_0Nk

Jamie Lin Wilson is another I find talented.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:19 PM   #72
**** the Raiders

If only I had seen thread when it was posted.... I'll put up some of my favorites that I haven't been shared yet. Starting with what I consider to be the epitome of Texas Country -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43qXR7mp70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3ngTyHIT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu298PGB3xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxouBtqKlE
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 PM   #73
**** the Raiders

There will be more later on. Right now i need to get back to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjWV2lqlqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P37xPiRz1sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeHJ0AyGaOQ

https://youtu.be/w-kN2Cym0oE&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://youtu.be/w-kN2Cym0oE&fs=1" />https://youtu.be/w-kN2Cym0oE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/w-kN2Cym0oE
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:52 AM   #74
Supporter

I'm a Shane Smith and the Saints fan.

They came through Garden last year, but I didn't make it down to see them, but by all accounts they put on a good show.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:53 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
If only I had seen thread when it was posted.... I'll put up some of my favorites that I haven't been shared yet. Starting with what I consider to be the epitome of Texas Country -

...Jason Boland...

...Aaron Watson...

...Cory Morrow...

...Cory Morrow...
Love all these guys. I've posted a lot from these guys.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.