Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:51 PM   #961
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So your saying some should stay home, get paid and others go to work and help pay for them to stay home. Good luck selling that plan.
Anyone that has or had kids or knows someone with kids that age can tell you there is no chance to practice social distancing, wear a mask or wash their hands properly with kids that age. Now your immediately exposing the teacher, janitorial staff other workers at the school. And their grandma when they bring that crap home.

I'm still obese, have high blood pressure, 60 years old. I've not had a cold/flu type illness in 2.5 years. Not a single day. No temp. Nada. Correlates when I started exercising and lost 100lbs. You think I'll have the same results if I get Covid? I'd rather not take that chance.

Oh yes, were all going to kill grandma.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #962
MVP

Just think Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow will never play a single professional game.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:16 PM   #963
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You mean that early data that has been proven accurate world-wide? And I guess you missed this?

What is added by this report?

This first preliminary description of outcomes among patients with COVID-19 in the United States indicates that fatality was highest in persons aged ≥85, ranging from 10% to 27%, followed by 3% to 11% among persons aged 65–84 years, 1% to 3% among persons aged 55-64 years, <1% among persons aged 20–54 years, and no fatalities among persons aged ≤19 years.

I understand you have an agenda, but you look really foolish.
You and a few others have attempted revisionist history a few times and here is just another example.

Have a good 4th..get out and soak up some of that Vit D my man.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:19 PM   #964
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
You and a few others have attempted revisionist history a few times and here is just another example.

Have a good 4th..get out and soak up some of that Vit D my man.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:21 PM   #965
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So your saying some should stay home, get paid and others go to work and help pay for them to stay home. Good luck selling that plan.
I'm confused, are we selfish individuals today or all in this together patriotically?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:34 PM   #966
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm confused, are we selfish individuals today or all in this together patriotically?
Didn't we already do this? Everyone stay home..except the essential workers to cook our meals, stock our shelves, man the hospitals while some white collars got to stay at home and others got unemployment plus?

Of course in order for some to post Safer At Home on Facebook there was an army of people continuing to go outside. Those Amazon deliveries require people working at warehouses...

But it felt great..we were all in it together, too bad many essential workers never saw much of a pay raise for staying out there.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:47 PM   #967
Starter

**** all this gay shit. Just have people sign waivers and anyone who doesn't feel safe can have their STM fees rolled into next year.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:13 PM   #968
SuperBowl or bust

Got an email from the Chiefs asking if I’d be ok signing a waiver of liability to go to games this year.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:33 PM   #969
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I believe it's been mentioned in the Covid thread by someone who works in the field that over 60% of hospitalizations in the Phoenix metro right now are under 65 years old, linking back to bars, restaurants, etc.

Seems like enough evidence to shut those things down.
Obese young people are the vast majority of younger patients with COVID-19 complications. Non-obese younger people who go to restaurants/bars and get COVID-19 have no issues.

Instead of a mask, these fatasses should have their jaws wired shut to get their weight down and preserve hospital capacity.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #970
Gimme My Berries Back!

Current hospitalizations are also half the time than earlier hospitalizations during the peak. That's another indication the virus is weakening.

My daughter has symptoms now, her roomate has been sick and her test was positive for Covid-19. Plus two other friends who she traveled with to the beach bars a weekend before last, are sick with it and tested postive. None are seriously ill—more like a bad cold with my daughter's symptoms being even milder.

It's good news—not bad.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:09 PM   #971
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Current hospitalizations are also half the time than earlier hospitalizations during the peak. That's another indication the virus is weakening.

My daughter has symptoms now, her roomate has been sick and her test was positive for Covid-19. Plus two other friends who she traveled with to the beach bars a weekend before last, are sick with it and tested postive. None are seriously ill—more like a bad cold with my daughter's symptoms being even milder.

It's good news—not bad.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:10 PM   #972
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Got an email from the Chiefs asking if I’d be ok signing a waiver of liability to go to games this year.
so what'ch gonna do? Sign a waiver and wear a mask and have a whole row to yourself?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:12 PM   #973
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
so what'ch gonna do? Sign a waiver and wear a mask and have a whole row to yourself?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 11:59 AM   #974

This is where football will have the hardest time, not just because of all the contact, but guys are kind of locked into positions. Marlins lost 4 guys today including the guy who was supposed to pitch today. In baseball a lot of teams have backups who can play multiple positions but football isn't like that at all. Say a team has 2 QBs test positive on a Sunday I don't know what you do.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:09 PM   #975
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This is where football will have the hardest time, not just because of all the contact, but guys are kind of locked into positions. Marlins lost 4 guys today including the guy who was supposed to pitch today. In baseball a lot of teams have backups who can play multiple positions but football isn't like that at all. Say a team has 2 QBs test positive on a Sunday I don't know what you do.

Bring back the old wishbone or Wing T offense.
tredadda has disabled reputation