Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2020, 08:50 AM  
Roy E.

Every TD from the 2019 season

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:55 PM   #16
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
It sucks that we won’t get to see any more of those until 2021.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:01 PM   #17
Your mom

Quote:
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

via GIPHY

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:19 PM   #19
Special Teams ACE!!!

Required viewing for every Chiefs fan. I know I almost forgot about some of these beauties. I've seen all of the playoff run TDs 1000 times over, so it's not any of those.

The ones that come to mind:
  • All of the Damien Williams TDs in the Week 17 Chargers game. The team had to have been scarred from him. That corkscrew "ehh he's down, WAIT.. HOLY SHIT!" run is gorgeous.
  • Holy shit. That Byron Pringle TD throw against the Colts. On a gimpy ankle! That is for sure a top 5 highlight TD in Mahomes career thus far.
  • As scarring as that first Denver game was when Mahomes got injured, as I was watching that game I actually never lost confidence in that game. It was almost beautiful... like the defense said, "Don't worry. We got this. We're gonna make those Denver bastards pay for what they've done by ****ing up Flacco." That Ragland TD is emblematic of that feeling and confidence I had in the team to win the game even with Mahomes out.
  • That weird Bashaud Breeland 99-yard fumble return TD. I felt kind of bad for the Lions that the refs awarded the score to us, but only for a couple seconds. I got over it pretty quickly. It's just a really bizarre play to watch unfold
  • The Demarcus Robinson catch against the Raiders in Week 2. His 2nd TD. He's such a highlight reel and I hope he figures his shit out on not dropping the easy shit
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:28 PM   #20
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Mahomes 40 time was 4.8, yet he has little trouble running right by people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He was like 90+ percentile in the 3-cone and shuttle for not just QBs but all players so I think that helps.

I’m drunk and it’s July 4th so don’t quote me but I believe I remember reading that.

Dude isn’t super fast but he is quick and agile.
He's not a blazer, but he's just fast enough to evade whoever is chasing him.

It's gotta frustrate the hell out opposing defenses.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.