Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-03-2020, 10:17 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Happy Birthday America!

Bottom line, even in these troubled times, Best democracy we humans have ever created. Yeah, yeah, I know we got a lot left to work on. But, today we celebrate Independence day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E8855EC4-4E0A-40F8-8DA6-BBB28D914C33.jpeg
Views:	323
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	120753   Click image for larger version

Name:	3047FF4D-CE4D-443E-BF3A-7EBF15F28585.jpeg
Views:	372
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	120755  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:26 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have a couple of dogs that aren't as impressed with fireworks as some people are, so I'm laying low this year and firing up a fat steak. Have a great time up there, it's truly a special place. I'll be up there later this summer, so please don't drink all the beer!
I put my lab up last night while the grandkids shot a few off. Let them blow up my mail box
Put up a new one today
Don’t expect any wasp problems
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 12:17 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I put my lab up last night while the grandkids shot a few off. Let them blow up my mail box
Put up a new one today
Don’t expect any wasp problems
sec
What about murder hornets? The grandkids got some fireworks to take care of that vermin?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
We are, without doubt, the greatest country on the face of this earth. Let's remember on this July 4th what our ancestors sacrificed to give it us.

Happy 4th America!
You're definitely without any critical thought. You live in a open air prison that doesn't give a **** about you.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:24 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Side note, I assume you know the Raven has a webcam?

http://www.ravenbigfork.com/webcam
Oh yea I found out after we had a bachelor party there a while back and his wife said she could see us on the dock Ha! Enjoy the weekend and I’ll spare some of the beer for whiskey. Do just gotta be up at 8am tomorrow for another round
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:29 PM   #35
Feeling Victorian

I gotta work tonight.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:50 PM   #36
MVP

Me and Julio down by the schoolyard
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:59 PM   #37
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Oh yea I found out after we had a bachelor party there a while back and his wife said she could see us on the dock Ha! Enjoy the weekend and I’ll spare some of the beer for whiskey. Do just gotta be up at 8am tomorrow for another round
You do the same boss.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #38
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Anyone who mindlessly hates this country takes for granted the incredibly rare right they have to openly despise their own undeserved existence which has simultaneously provided them with a standard of living they likely wouldn’t get anywhere else on Earth in any other time in human history.

Happy Birthday to this once amazing, albeit incredibly spoiled nation that won’t appreciate itself again until it’s too late.
Outstanding. I would hire you for a Trump speech writer.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:08 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
You're definitely without any critical thought. You live in a open air prison that doesn't give a **** about you.

Well Carlos....if that's the way you truly feel, what the **** are you doing here? Believe it or not sonny - the world is a rather large place. I'm fairly certain that you can find SOME PLACE that fits your utopian standards..

I don't know...perhaps Iceland?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:36 AM   #40

We have finally found the ultimate firework

https://i.imgur.com/AZK4gj1.gifv