Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 05-31-2020, 08:54 PM  
__

Josh Rosen

The Dolphins are going to deal this guy asap.

We all know Veach would rather ingest bleach than hold onto a late round pick, and we have a 7th rounder for 2021, still.

If Rosen could be had for that 7th, wouldn’t you pull the trigger?

The guy has been dealt the shittiest hand in the NFL since rookie contract Alex Smith.

He’s 23.

And while he probably never was a starting QB in this league, he could manage as a 3rd stringer in 2020 with 2nd string upside should Henne move on after this year.

Thoughts?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #31
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're never ****ing right about ANYTHING.

You downvoted me for stating that the Chiefs would take a running back early in the 2020 draft on multiple occasions. You've consistently backed shitty players and your football IQ, much like your regular IQ, hovers somewhere around Zero.

You're a narcissistic, homophobic asshole who also pretends to be a psychologist but in reality, you're a phony know-nothing Quack.

You're a worthless twat of a man.
Triggered AGAIN I see !!

At least you have recognized yourself and owning that you are another George Costanza. That is a positive.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Triggered AGAIN I see !!

At least you have recognized yourself and owning that you are another George Costanza. That is a positive.
Triggered? By you? The phoniest person on Chiefsplanet? The guy that posts Alex Jones Youtube videos on CP?

And it's pretty clear that even after nearly 20 years of posting here, you know absolutely NOTHING about me.

Keep burying your head in the sand, Grandpa. The real world is too scary for your racist, homophobic ass.

PS - I have no ****ing idea why you keep mentioning a fictional character on a 90's TV show. What the **** is that?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:50 PM   #33
Supporter

Josh Rosen signed with the Buccaneers Practice Squad, so he'll finally have a chance to work with a real offensive-minded coach.

He won't have too many chances left if he flames out in Tampa.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:27 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Trash

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 06:40 AM   #35
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Trash

What i find so funny is that he had a chip on his shoulder when he got drafted at #10 - "Everyone who passed on me is going to regret it!" Really?
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:39 PM   #36
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
What i find so funny is that he had a chip on his shoulder when he got drafted at #10 - "Everyone who passed on me is going to regret it!" Really?
No wonder Arizona moved on after one year.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:11 PM   #37
pie is never free

I feel absolutely awful for this guy, he may or may not have been a good one... but we'll never know because his career was ****ed the day he was drafted

Rick Mirer didn't even have it this bad
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.