Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 09:11 PM  
Starter

Chiefs WR help this year?

Don’t kill me on this even if you disagree.

I know Mahomes is awesome, but I’m concerned about the Chiefs WR corps. While Tyreek Hill and Kielce are witches (and we have been lucky with their health), Sammy Watkins is gone (I know he was hurt a lot). MeCole Hardman has never really developed. The other receivers are “just guys.” They didn’t get a lot of help in the draft.

Who might become available with camp cuts, etc.? Does anyone expect any trades, etc.?

Thoughts?
BuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-23-2021, 11:25 AM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.

Did you take her on a float trip just to see what would happen?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 11:51 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.
Your parents raised you to be polite, asking the girl if she would like a tongue kiss first.
Kids today don’t have those manners anymore.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:23 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Did you burn her at your stake?
I would have gladly let her take a ride on my magic broomstick.

She got fat in high school, though. Fat witches are way less hot.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Your parents raised you to be polite, asking the girl if she would like a tongue kiss first.
Kids today don’t have those manners anymore.
Well, she told me she was a witch. I didn't want to take any chances.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:41 PM   #35
Banned

Laurence Darnell Fitzgerald Jr.

Please and thank you.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:48 PM   #36
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post

Please and thank you.
You can measure his 40 with a sundial.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:59 PM   #37
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post

Please and thank you.
We should have traded for him 5 years ago
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:42 PM   #38
Special Teams ACE!!!

Gracie Hunt might be a witch. She's clearly put a spell on all of us!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:45 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Gracie Hunt might be a witch. She's clearly put a spell on all of us!
Has anyone ever written a song about a beautiful girl before?

If not, someone should write one about Gracie. She can be the first.
Old 07-23-2021, 02:16 PM   #40
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
The Chiefs are concerned about. Otherwise they wouldn't of made the push for JuJu Smith-Schuster
IMO, it was in the sense that they wanted a sure thing. That's not saying that one of the current WR's can't step up.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-23-2021, 02:19 PM   #41
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
IMO, it was in the sense that they wanted a sure thing. That's not saying that one of the current WR's can't step up.
Yep. And my timeline could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we were shopping for Juju before Jarran Reed.

What that says to me is, "We've got some cash here. Let's just add a great player to the team."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:11 PM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
You can measure his 40 with a sundial.
We don't really need a burner. We have that in spades. We need someone who we know can find the openings in coverage...and above all else we need someone who won't drop the ball.

How nice would it have been to have Fitz in the superbowl when our WRs were bouncing passes off their face masks?
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:13 PM   #43
Banned

Also with this Michael Thomas news breaking...the Saints are gonna be trying to scour the league for any available decent WRs. We should try and beat them to the punch if we're gonna grab someone.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:42 PM   #44
**** That Noise

I think Veach is pretty high on Pringle and the rook. Sounds like Mahomes is high on both the rook WR and TE.

Having a better OL likely helps the running game, which in turn helps Mahomes and the receivers. Not to mention the improved OL obviously helping Mahomes and the receivers too.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2021, 03:59 PM   #45
Baba Ganoush

Dede is still out there

I'm told free agent WR Dede Westbrook is planning to travel Sunday for a visit with the #Seahawks, at this time, per source. Westbrook is still currently in Minnesota
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.