Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-22-2021, 08:34 PM  
Supporter

RIP - Greg Knapp

Not old, not completely unknown, NFL related . . .

Longtime Asst on the Offensive side, stints with Raiders and Broncos, . . . mot recent move was to QBCoord under Saleh in NY.

Also - got his start in TC with Chiefs way back in 86.

Struck while on bicycle. 58yo.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-22-2021 at 09:01 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:09 PM   #2
I could of gone pro

It was in my local newspaper yesterday. In California he was riding his bike in the bike lane and some asshole swerved into the bike lane and hit him and he never regained consciousness.

Like a lot of OC's it seems he's been with 10 teams. I remember most when he was with the 49ers and sitting down on the bench and Terrell Owens yelling at him. Probably for not getting the ball enough.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-22-2021, 09:20 PM   #3
Hockey Town

Ray Allen got smoked on a bike too, he had a helmet on so he survived.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:35 PM   #4
You GOTTA get it done!

I've ridden that road many times. There are bike lanes but cars fly by at 55-65 mph in a 45 mph zone. Sometimes I wonder why I still road bike. When I mt bike I don't need to worry about assholes not paying attention.
Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:34 AM   #5
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
It was in my local newspaper yesterday. In California he was riding his bike in the bike lane and some asshole swerved into the bike lane and hit him and he never regained consciousness.

Like a lot of OC's it seems he's been with 10 teams. I remember most when he was with the 49ers and sitting down on the bench and Terrell Owens yelling at him. Probably for not getting the ball enough.

Wait, what? He was intentionally struck?

Didn’t see that in the initial reports.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:29 AM   #6
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple
In California he was riding his bike in the bike lane and some asshole swerved into the bike lane and hit him and he never regained consciousness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post

Didn’t see that in the initial reports.
I repeated what the link said, NBCnews:

Knapp, 58, was an avid cyclist who was riding Saturday in San Ramon in Northern California when a motorist swerved into the bike lane and hit him, said his agent, Jeff Sperbeck.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituar...crash-n1274804
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2021, 06:59 AM   #7
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Probably not intentionally, unless the driver knew he was part of the bronco and Raider organizations.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.