Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:44 PM  
Mammoth penis

What do you think my truck is worth?

I know this will get a bunch of the typical, unimaginative "nothing because it's a Ford" posts I'll have to weed through but just curious what you guys think I should value my truck at?

I've checked three different auto value sites, entered all the info I can and I'm getting anywhere from $13-17k. But obviously none of these let me add in the mods/upgrades I've done to it so it's hard for me to decide what I'd be comfortable taking for it. I dont need the money, I'm content on keeping it but it's kind of a waste just sitting in my garage.

Last edited by MTG#10; 07-25-2021 at 01:02 PM..
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:05 AM   #46
Resident Glue Sniffer

total up what you paid for the upgrades; then shave off about 85%; then add that figure to the auto valuation sites are giving you. ; I would say that's the ball park.

upgrades / modes; are effectively just lighting money on fire when you put them on.

I'm not giving you shit/grief; as a motorcycle guy myself, all of the mods or upgrades I've done are things I never saw a return on ; ...and didn't really expect to. Maybe a slight value add for the right buyer but overall, it's nothing in the grand scheme.

If you can find the right buyer for your truck that is willing to pay a little extra for all the mods he/she already likes and would've done anyway.. then you could probably get a few more bucks.

Last edited by Dayze; 07-22-2021 at 07:50 AM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:10 AM   #47
Mammoth penis

What I'm gathering the most here is I might as well return everything to stock and sell the mods separately.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:12 AM   #48
MVP

Thats a good looking truck. I don't know what it's worth, but with only 80K miles, it'd be north of $10K I'd think. Hell, I have 85K on my 2017. Look on ebay motors and see what F150's with similar mileage, year etc are going for and price it accordingly.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:13 AM   #49
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
What I'm gathering the most here is I might as well return everything to stock and sell the mods separately.
If you 've got the time; don't need to sell etc... that's what I would do if you still have the stock parts.

that's what I did on a couple of harleys; put all the stock crap back on and sold the aftermarket. probably got about 60% of my cash back, instead of virtually none of it keeping it on the bikes.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:13 AM   #50
The Maintenance Guy

I don't know if it makes a big difference, but i never photograph my cars in the driveway. However, it is always best to photograph at dawn or dusk when the sun is low in the sky, the color comes out better without the harsh sun glare.

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:13 AM   #51
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Thats a good looking truck. I don't know what it's worth, but with only 80K miles, it'd be north of $10K I'd think. Hell, I have 85K on my 2017. Look on ebay motors and see what F150's with similar mileage, year etc are going for and price it accordingly.
yeah man; for real, it's a clean nice looking truck.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:20 AM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Just checked, there's no Carmax within 3 hours from me.
They are building one off 65 and maybe Division. Somewhere over there.
11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:24 AM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I don't know if it makes a big difference, but i never photograph my cars in the driveway. However, it is always best to photograph at dawn or dusk when the sun is low in the sky, the color comes out better without the harsh sun glare.

Good looking truck. If I was in the market for a newer model pickup, I might be interested in something like that. But I like my old 03 F150. And it still only has about 130k.

Bug, just curious, why do you never take pictures in your driveway?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:29 AM   #54
SuperChiefs

Has anyone farted on the back seats?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:51 AM   #55
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Has anyone ****ed on the back seats?
FYP
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:02 AM   #56
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Good looking truck. If I was in the market for a newer model pickup, I might be interested in something like that. But I like my old 03 F150. And it still only has about 130k.

Bug, just curious, why do you never take pictures in your driveway?
Because for one, I think it just makes the ad look lazy. And I also don't want distractions in the background, I only want a potential buyer to think about the vehicle and the places they can go and things they can do with it, not where I live or anything else.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:03 AM   #57
New and Improved

Would you trade for a Nissan Pathfinder?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:16 AM   #58
Molôn Labé

Have you tried Carvana? They will bring the truck and the check at the same time and you don't have to do shit. I think you will get more at a Used Car superstore type place that sells only better quality used stuff. Or maybe try Vroom
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:20 AM   #59
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You’re an outlier.

99% of those who plastidip their cars live in trailers.
Yeah but are you really surprised he dipped it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #60
Politically Incorrect

Need to sell your truck due to bad stock investments?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote