Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:44 PM  
Mammoth penis

What do you think my truck is worth?

I know this will get a bunch of the typical, unimaginative "nothing because it's a Ford" posts I'll have to weed through but just curious what you guys think I should value my truck at?

I've checked three different auto value sites, entered all the info I can and I'm getting anywhere from $13-17k. But obviously none of these let me add in the mods/upgrades I've done to it so it's hard for me to decide what I'd be comfortable taking for it. I dont need the money, I'm content on keeping it but it's kind of a waste just sitting in my garage.

Last edited by MTG#10; 07-25-2021 at 01:02 PM..
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 08:55 PM   #31
The pizza king of kansas

It should be like in the 19000 range the problem is you need to power wash your engine and truckbed. Look very dirty but other then that it about 19000.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 09:02 PM   #32
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
I'm the sales manager at the local Ford store here. If that truck showed up at my lot tomorrow I'd cut you a check for 7 or 8 grand. Private party sale would prob bring 13k or so
Corwin? They've already sent me countless offers in the mail ranging between 11000-12k. I dont even know how they got my info, I've been receiving those offers since long before I posted the ad.

I'll probably just end up holding onto it, doesn't sound like I'm going to get an offer worth it for me to sell.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 09:04 PM   #33
What's up braj?

How many payloads can it haul
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 09:44 PM   #34
Damn it feels good.

Those swing-out tool boxes - let's make a deal for those babies.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-21-2021, 09:51 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

In a post-apocalyptic world, a truck like this would be worth a ton: probably 500 rounds of ammunition, a virgin, and a box of Ding Dongs. In a post-apocalyptic world, Ding Dongs will be currency.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 10:03 PM   #36
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
go to kbb.com get value then click instant offer, enter phone number and wait for 5 people to call you, you will get what it's worth pretty fast
Heh, I plugged in a vehicle thats worth 4K and it told me my trade in value was $1105

What a joke.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:14 PM   #37
Supporter

I mean if you really want me to put a real dollar value on your truck, I will buy it. Like you say yes and I'll stroke the check. PM me.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:16 PM   #38
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I mean if you really want me to put a real dollar value on your truck, I will buy it. Like you say yes and I'll stroke the check. PM me.
I’ll give you something to stroke
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:22 PM   #39
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Its not paint, its basically plastidip. It peels off easily, I just dont want to do it.
Quote:
It's going to be a big mess and will probably take longer than removing my mods...other than the gears.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:27 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
It's going to be a big mess and will probably take longer than removing my mods...other than the gears.
a good coat of wd-40 really softens that stuff up. I did the grill of a jeep in about 30 minutes with a power washer.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:51 AM   #41
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It's not difficult, just time consuming and very messy.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:11 AM
Comanche
This message has been deleted by Comanche.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:11 AM   #42
I don’t care for Auburn

Nothing because it’s a Ford.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 06:34 AM   #43
Mod Team

You’re an outlier.

99% of those who plastidip their cars live in trailers.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:49 AM   #44
The Maintenance Guy

Couple things...if I don't see a price in an ad...I move on. And for ****'s sake either clean up that engine bay or delete the pic of it.

I do like the paint color tho.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:03 AM   #45
Mammoth penis

Took some advice and edited last paragraph/deleted engine bay pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You’re an outlier.

99% of those who plastidip their cars live in trailers.
99% of quoted statistics are made up on the spot.