Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-21-2021, 12:06 PM  
The man you could post like.

Fred Warner gets paid

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:23 AM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Outside of the first 40 picks or so?

Absolutely.

Does it suck overall? I’d say it does for that reason. Of course there’s going to be talent at the top. There almost always is. Just because it wasn’t 2013, meaning completely shit at the top, doesn’t mean it wasn’t a pretty bad draft class overall.

Also, how the **** does me being a homer have any relevance to this discussion? JFC you’re stupid.
1 MVP
10+ all pro guys (and counting)
2 more young QBs who most consider future all stars
Our own LT who most here-me included think can be the best lineman in the league as soon as this season.

Yup. Shitty draft.

Hopefully some of that violence I see happening in Florida makes it way to you soon. You're too dumb to breed.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
1 MVP
10+ all pro guys (and counting)
2 more young QBs who most consider future all stars
Our own LT who most here-me included think can be the best lineman in the league as soon as this season.

Yup. Shitty draft.

Hopefully some of that violence I see happening in Florida makes it way to you soon. You're too dumb to breed.
Imagine being this butthurt about a football discussion

The fact that Lamar Jackson is the “MVP” and crown jewel of this class speaks volumes.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:33 AM   #48
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #49
Banned

Quote:

The fact that Lamar Jackson is the “MVP” and crown jewel of this class speaks volumes.
I'm not butthurt and I didn't say I wanted you to to die. A simple knock to wake you up would suffice. I don't wish death on anyone- maybe Tom Brady.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The amazing thing is this is the guy that constantly thinks he has the moral high ground in DC related topics
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:02 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Just to give some perspective, here’s a list of guys selected outside of round 1 in 2017:

Budda Baker
Marcus Maye
Curtis Samuel
Dalvin Cook
Marcus Williams
Tyus Bowser
Joe Mixon
Justin Evans (great before injury)
Zach Cunningham
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Dion Dawkins
Taylor Moton
Alvin Kamara
Cooper Kupp
Chris Godwin
Kareem Hunt
Shaquill Griffin
Josh Johnson
Kenny Golladay
Jonnu Smith
Trey Hendrickson
Eddie Jackson
Carl Lawson
Josh Reynolds
Tarik Cohen
Deatrich Wise Jr.
Jamaal Williams
Grover Stewart
George Kittle
Desmond King
Jayon Brown
Anthony Walker Jr.
Matt Milano
Aaron Jones
Xavier Woods
Chris Carson
Old 07-22-2021, 02:16 PM   #52
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Whatever. It's still ****ing stupid ass shit to pine for Metcalf. Beginning in the 2nd round, if you end up getting a stud player, it's basically more luck than anything.

Luck that the guy falls to you. Luck that your scouts did your homework. Luck that you put him in the right spot on the draft board. Luck that you ****ing coach him up the right way and get him success. Luck that he puts in the time to be great.

Don't get me wrong. I love shitting on the Speaks pick. It's one of my hobbies. But that's not hindsight-- that's me crowing about one of the few football opinions I have that was correct the entire time. I don't just look at who the good players were taken after that pick and go ThAtS wHaT i WoUlD HaVE dOnE!!!!!!!!~~~~
Oh how I long for the days of Chiefsplanet.com in the early 2000's when the Geniouses ran thick throughout the board stating this crap. 2+ years of non-stop arguing over Gannon vs. Grbac. LOL...

It was a target rich environment.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #53
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Does he play for the Chiefs ?
Only when he is 36 and he misses the last year due to 2 MCL injuries. We love brokedicks here on CP.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:09 PM   #54
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Screeching about how we could have had Fred Warner instead of Breeland Speaks is Deberg-level shit.

It's the same ****ing shit Chiefs fans do with DK Metcalf and how we should have taken him instead of Hardman. Just about every ****ing team passed on him multiple times. At that point, it's not so much the Seahawks outsmarting the NFL or the Chiefs outsmarting themselves. It's more that ONE team had to ****ing pick him, and the Seahawks ended up being the lucky ones.

Hell, why stop there? You should have picked the correct lottery numbers! Instead you got nothing! You clearly outsmarted yourself with that ticket selection, and now you'll have to pay for it!
The NFL Draft is, literally, a series of random draws in your mind?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #55
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The NFL Draft is, literally, a series of random draws in your mind?
Read the post and try again.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:16 PM   #56
Caralho

Quote:

Chubb (both of them), Leonard, Jaire Alexander, Qnelson, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitz, Saquon, Marc Andrews, Fred Warner, Calvin Ridely and Lamar ALL want to have a word with you. Not even bringing up Baker (I think the Browns are our biggest threat this year in the AFC)

Is this more of your notoriously hilarious homerism? Just because we had an off year that draft, doesn't mean that EVERY player in the draft sucked and there was nothing to be done.
I think the Browns regress this year and finish 3rd behind the Ravens and Steelers.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:21 AM   #57
In Search of a Life

Sorter sighting
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:18 AM   #58
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Look at the QB classes in general over the years. Lamar is better than the majority of them.

He’s not Patrick but he was a very good draft pick
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:28 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Look at the QB classes in general over the years. Lamar is better than the majority of them.

He’s not Patrick but he was a very good draft pick
Yea, and it still doesn’t make it a good draft class overall. Just look at the list of guys I posted drafted AFTER the 1st round in 2017.

I didn’t even have to mention ****ing Mahomes and Watson, and there’s still a clear/significant difference in the two draft classes.

2018 absolutely sucked outside of the top 40 picks, whether you guys get that or not.

Does that mean Veach couldn’t have done better? Absolutely not. Of course he could have. We got absolutely nothing out of Speaks, and I was pounding the table for Bates at the time, so I obviously beleive we could’ve done better.

But like I also pointed out, from the Speaks pick to the Nnadi pick, there’s a whole lot of shit, and Nnadi was easily better than 75-80% of the guys that went in between those picks.

Point being, it could’ve been even worse considering how bad that draft was outside of those top 40 or so.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-23-2021 at 09:39 AM..
Old 07-23-2021, 09:56 AM   #60
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Yea, and it still doesn’t make it a good draft class overall. Just look at the list of guys I posted drafted AFTER the 1st round in 2017.

I didn’t even have to mention ****ing Mahomes and Watson, and there’s still a clear/significant difference in the two draft classes.

2018 absolutely sucked outside of the top 40 picks, whether you guys get that or not.

Does that mean Veach couldn’t have done better? Absolutely not. Of course he could have. We got absolutely nothing out of Speaks, and I was pounding the table for Bates at the time, so I obviously beleive we could’ve done better.

But like I also pointed out, from the Speaks pick to the Nnadi pick, there’s a whole lot of shit, and Nnadi was easily better than 75-80% of the guys that went in between those picks.

Point being, it could’ve been even worse considering how bad that draft was outside of those top 40 or so.
I would say 2018 is more common than the outlier. Looking back on many class the last 7 years you see the drop off from early 2nd rd on.

2019 appears to be an outlier simply bc of the insane WR class. Brown, Metcalf and Hardman really bolstered the strength of that 2nd rd. But bad drafts like 2013 had that too with Kelce and Bahktiari as 3rd rd picks.

Veach just had a bad draft. Shit happens and nobody is perfect. We’re still paying for the Speaks miss at DE but this is common for every single team.

That’s what makes winning in the NFL so hard
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.