I'll be back.

Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm

Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Quote:
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:25 PM   #61
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
This really isn’t a big deal, slap on the wrist and fine.

Maybe 2 game suspension.
I dn

Felony possession, I sure hope you are right.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:28 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The semi-auto version Uzi is probably banned in CA.
Why don't you call it Kalifornia one more time just to make sure we all know where you stand politically
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:29 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Why don't you call it Kalifornia one more time just to make sure we all know where you stand politically
No ****ing shit. Look man, we ****ing get it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:31 PM   #64
MVP

Well, this all but guarantees he will be cut after next year (which was probably gonna happen anyway).

Hopefully he balls out for his final season with our beloved Kansas City Chiefs. Another Super Bowl title as a going away present . . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #65
Supporter

Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #66
MVP

Defensive player, just adds character. Lions already offering trade.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:36 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Be aware of where you are.

****, I called Denver PD just to make sure I could drive through with an AR-10 in the car.

You just don't take a chance.
Once, about ten years ago, I was taking a flight back east to work about a month out of IL. Obviously I needed my flight bag, so I just brought it with me to the airport.

Except that I forgot that I keep a gun in there, and that I'd have to pass through security. Now, on the way out from Phoenix this presented no problem at all, as I had my SIDA card and my CCW, I was in uniform, etc. So no one even blinked an eye at Sky Harbor.

But coming back out of MDW, TSA initially freaked out a little. My gun was confiscated, I was taken to a room to answer some questions, etc.

But eventually it was sorted out. I even got my gun back.

Point being, you can get so used to things being "normal," that sometimes you forget that it might be a problem if you cross an imaginary line . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:37 PM   #68
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
No ****ing shit. Look man, we ****ing get it.
Cry me a river . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:38 PM   #69
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Once, about ten years ago, I was taking a flight back east to work about a month out of IL. Obviously I needed my flight bag, so I just brought it with me to the airport.

Except that I forgot that I keep a gun in there, and that I'd have to pass through security. Now, on the way out from Phoenix this presented no problem at all, as I had my SIDA card and my CCW, I was in uniform, etc. So no one even blinked an eye at Sky Harbor.

But coming back out of MDW, TSA initially freaked out a little. My gun was confiscated, I was taken to a room to answer some questions, etc.

But eventually it was sorted out. I even got my gun back.

Point being, you can get so used to things being "normal," that sometimes you forget that it might be a problem if you cross an imaginary line . . .
They are watching everything. I walked through an airport with a bag that a lot of people use to carry firearms and ammunition once and the eyes on me made me sweat.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #70
Cheat Death

This defense could use some 90s Chiefs swagger
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
Yea, Clay is a ****ing drama queen.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:40 PM   #72
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
This defense could use some 90s Chiefs swagger
Frank needs to up his game.

Vanover and Bam makes Frank look like a boyscout.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:40 PM   #73
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, Clay is a ****ing drama queen.
If it was a full-auto Uzi the Chiefs can and should be done with him.

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:41 PM   #74
Veteran

It isn't clear whether this is a semi-auto or fully auto Uzi. If fully auto, I would expect federal involvement because ATF gets highly interested when they find a fully auto weapon.

California does prohibit firearms like an Uzi under their assault weapons ban. That ban was just declared unconstitutional, although that ruling has been stayed pending appeal. If the charge was based upon California's assault weapons ban, I would expect that the defense will try to use that decision as a defense. That may help with the simple possession of the firearm although it may not with carrying the firearm in a car, which would be a separate offense.

Hard to say what the NFL will do. If the Uzi is fully automatic, I would expect the court would punish him fairly harshly and so would the NFL. If it is a semi-automatic, the odds of a lenient resolution from the court and the NFL go up substantially. Right now, though, it's just too early to tell.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:42 PM   #75
The man you could post like.

The Lambo SUV is arguably worse.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote