Old 02-17-2021, 09:23 AM  
MVP

Devin White, not a fan of Chiefs' coaching

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...rb-in-round-1/

A message for Chiefs about Super Bowl game plan for Patrick Mahomes, offense

One word: ouch, White didn't hold back

By Patrik Walker
1 hr ago

It goes without saying the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are enjoying not only the victory itself in Super Bowl 2021 over Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs, but most certainly the spoils thereof. Take one look at linebacker Devin White and you'll immediately find evidence to that fact, having now gone from taking his Dream lap around Raymond James Stadium on his horse to grabbing a scalpel and surgically dissecting the Chiefs for a second time -- this time verbally. Never one to mince words, the All-Pro is fed up with hearing how Kansas City was at a disadvantage because they were without starting tackles Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz, both sidelined by injury.

To put it plainly, White wants everyone to can those excuses, tie them to a rocket and fire them into the sun, as he so eloquently made clear in a recent interview with FS1's "Undisputed." The 23-year-old laid into head coach Andy Reid, offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy and anyone else who had a hand in scheming protection for Mahomes.

"We knew that they was gonna be a cocky team, which they have every right to be," White said, via NFL reporter Dov Kleiman. "They [were] the No. 1 offense in the entire National Football League. But the thing is, we knew they couldn't block us. We knew that our front four was gonna dominate them.

"So they did us a favor. They played right into our hands."

How so? Well, White points out the Chiefs' refusal to send any help to the edges.

"We weren't gonna be that cocky team like, 'Hey, we're gonna play them in Cover One, we're gonna shut them down,'" he said. "Our best guys matched up on their best guys. We was gonna make it be a team, collective win on defense, and that's what we did. So at the end of the day they shouldn't even talk about not having their offensive tackles when they didn't even help them.

"They put them on islands by themselves with the best pass rushers in the game. So that's their own fault."

In looking at the film, White is telling the truth. Kansas City's plan to pretend their backups could play iso against the vicious defensive front of the Bucs was doomed from the start. Mahomes was under siege most of the evening and when he finally did break free at times, it was for naught, thanks to drops by franchise targets like tight end Travis Kelce and wide receiver Tyreek Hill -- with running back Darrel Williams getting in on the drop action as well. Mahomes was sacked three times and bullied much, much more than that would indicate, having also been hit a combined nine times in the game.

Shaq Barrett alone owned one of those sacks and four of those QB hits, with Ndamukong Suh and others also joining the party to keep Mahomes out of the end zone both on the ground and in the air. He'd finish with 23 incompletions and two interceptions on the day, and while he was able to muster 270 passing yards, White says they shouldn't go writing home to mother about that number.

"They started gaining yards when we were already up 21 points," said White."We already gave our little brothers the controllers, and they just started giving up little BS yards at the end. I know everybody praising Travis Kelce [for having] 133 yards, but a lot of that came at the end of the game when it was already over -- we're sitting back in zone and playing soft. The same for Tyreek Hill.

"... They gave him a lot of yards and it made it look like he had a decent day. We know what went on, there was a lot of toe tagging out there."
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:11 PM   #106
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You have what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.
Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:16 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:19 PM   #108
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.
Ah right.

Btw, let me guess, you mistook the word disparity for the word disciple and dew rage took over huh?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:30 PM   #109
MVP

As a player, I just think you have to have more respect for someone like Andy and his place in the game. Fine to question the strategy, but don't attribute it to arrogance and disparage him personally.

But hey it's the age of social media and hot takes. Chiefs won't forget. And get off my lawn!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyscarab View Post
Maybe its me, but I don't remember our players trashing the 49ers this much after our win. But what do you expect from an Arians coached team. Trash at the top all the way to the bottom. Enjoy the championship win, you wont see another before we do.
Yup.

The coach sets the attitude for the team. Reid is a class act and well respected around the league.

Arians is an assclown and clearly his players are following his ‘leadership’. We all know how this will end. Reid has been to 3 straight Conference Title games and 2 straight Super Bowls. Tampa Bay is a nice little 11-5 wildcard team that got hot at the right time and caught KC on its worst day. Shit happens.

Know how I know who won’t be back in the Super Bowl next year . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:14 PM   #111
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Hey rabble, how are you doing? I hope all is well in your world.enjoyment.
Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.

Hope all is well with you and the Missus.

Quote:
I don't agree with you or anyone else's NFL rigged conspiracy theories, but I don't wish to spend countless minutes and posts arguing about it. I hope when the Chiefs win another Super Bowl you can enjoy it and not let the fact you think the NFL is rigged water down your enjoyment.
I know, but damn, all those penalties in the first half...but hey, at the end of the day, we didn't block and we didn't catch balls that bounced off helmets and we didn't stop them from scoring more points than us. That's what losing the Super Bowl feels like 😳 and it wasn't pretty...but Brady went to Tampa, and they were playing in their home stadium...so, "home cooking" or not, we played like shit, the coaches coached like shit...it hurt to watch.

But looking at the last 3 years...Mahomes League MVP, HFA + AFC Championship Game at Arrowhead in 2018...Super Bowl victory in 2019...2nd straight Super Bowl appearance...we're in good shape.

I'm just pissed at the NFL, throwing that BS flag on Dee Ford (I know he was offsides...BUT HE'D BEEN BASICALLY LINING UP THAT WAY ALL GAME) and getting that BS Rams/Pat's farce...then this year, flagging the shit out of us all first half and basically gifting TB 14 points (well, Andy helped gift them 7, but anyway...)

If Patrick Mahomes II had become the first QB in NFL history to :
1. Win the league MVP as first year starter
2. Win 3 straight Super Bowls
3. And have those 3 Super Bowls in 3 years vs Brady's 5 in 20 or whatever it would've been at that point, then there would all the sudden be no possible debate on who the GOAT really is, and...well...the NFL has way too much invested in Tom's territory "greatness" for all that noise. They want a long term "will he catch Brady" type thing, but Mahomes is Jordan to Brady's Russell...because Brady MIGHT finish with more rings (cheating bastard), but Mahomes refines the position and has absolutely defined what "greatness" at the QB position looks like.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:15 PM   #112
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
This team is going to come out pissed next season. I really wish they got to play TB again.
With only one opening day starter on the Tampa oline.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:31 PM   #113
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
This.

So then EB could've made adjustments, but didn't.
Should've moved Remmers back to RT, Wylie to G, and like Rankin at LT with Sausage in the backfield to help pass and run block + catch and run the ball.

I mean, we have one of the most versatile and athletic FBs in the league, and we NEVER use him.

The Super Bowl would've been a great place to bust out those fresh sausage legs...
Old 02-18-2021, 12:54 AM   #114
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Say what they want about going up against our best tackles even though they got beat by our best tackles during regular season that didn't play in the Super Bowl.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:26 PM   #115
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.
Man, I thought I was busy with working 60-70 hour weeks. You sound like you never get the chance to sit down and relax. Sounds like you have your eye on the prize though.

Hope you still find time to play a little music. 2023 will be here before you know it. Keep grinding.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:16 PM   #116
Baba Ganoush

Devin White, not a fan of Chiefs' coaching

This ring is ****ing sick

https://twitter.com/fansided/status/...324064776?s=21

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:35 PM   #117
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
That is ugly as hell.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:40 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

Nobody gives a ****
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:42 PM   #119
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
That is ugly as hell.
Yeah, that's not great.

Yes I sound like a bitter Chiefs fan. No, that's gaudy and ugly as shit.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:44 PM   #120
Inmem 2.0

Would have been dope if it was all shiny platinum
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.