Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 11:33 PM  
Phobia

Help populate this forum.

by sending smoke sig to a moderator.

We will no longer accept links submitted in this thread simply because we don't monitor this thread any longer.

We'll need the exact link to the thread, please.

Thanks

Last edited by Phobia; 02-14-2005 at 02:14 AM..

Old 08-12-2004, 10:45 PM   #31
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Lots of KCGS stuff, so I am only doing a few of them tonight. This first link is quality, we also have the parody sofiesty in it. Good stuff.
You've got to be kidding, raiderhader.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 08-13-2004, 08:05 AM   #32
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
You've got to be kidding, raiderhader.

Kidding about what, Jenson?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2004, 08:27 AM   #33
MVP

Where are the American Hero threads at.........????????
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 08-13-2004, 11:28 AM   #34
**** the Raiders

Sorry Parker, but I consider it a classic.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...1&page=1&pp=20
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:05 PM   #35
**** the Raiders

Here's an oldie but goody.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14838

Old 08-13-2004, 12:05 PM   #36
This is the way

nominee

So I'm gonna be a dad
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:08 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Kidding about what, Jenson?
Maybe I'm in the minority here, and it's some inside joke, but what's so funny about those threads featuring KcGannonStalker?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #38
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, and it's some inside joke, but what's so funny about those threads featuring KcGannonStalker?

While not all his best work (most of that was on a board no longer in existence), it is still damn funny. Of course you must take into account that you are realitively new here and can't fully grasp the history involved that makes it all so funny.

However, I do not care if none of those are used, I just threw a few up and if no one else wants them in this forum than so be it. No sweat off my brow.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:23 PM   #39

No, I mean, it's not a big deal to me. Just wondering. I figured there was some background to it.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:53 PM   #40
**** the Raiders

Quote:
No, I mean, it's not a big deal to me. Just wondering. I figured there was some background to it.

Oh, there is a whole lot of background to it.

Perhaps this link will be a little better. The best I can tell it is the first time KCGS showed up at the Planet. And as a bonus, there is even a picture of Denise with Gruden (if you actually have the guts to gaze upon the beast).

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...3&page=1&pp=20

Old 08-13-2004, 02:08 PM   #41
**** the Raiders

This appears to be the first All Idiot Team thread. Followed by the subsequent threads for contract demands and roster positions of that first year's team. Ah, the good old days.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14839

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14834

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14720

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=15589

The roster is rather difficult to read due to the out of date codes. I am not sure if it is possible to edit and update these codes, but I am pretty sure no one wants the job if it is. If it is possible and someone is willing to grant me the temporary powers to do so I will volunteer myself for the tedious task.

Old 08-13-2004, 02:53 PM   #42
Supporter

Anyone else notice a common theme? Its amazing how many of the threads on here, are cross referenced in so many other threads.

Oh yeah...........and no matter what the Mangers say........Iowanian can be one funny futhermucker.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2004, 04:54 PM   #43
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I would nominate both The Ultimate Planet List I & II threads for the Hall of Fame section...
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.

Old 08-15-2004, 01:40 PM   #44
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Where are the American Hero threads at.........????????
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...searchid=55639
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-15-2004, 02:02 PM   #45
Would an idiot do that?

Offensive Joke Thread

Crime Fighter

South Park Character Thread
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread