Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-12-2004, 08:09 PM  
"Think ZOOM!"

hey Fraz, this what you wanted?

check 2nd post.
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:28 PM   #16
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
I was going to say it was Vincent D'Onofrio from Law and Order Criminal Intent.
I was going to say that it was Vincent D'Onofrio from The Cell.
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:31 PM   #17
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMKC 1L

I'll bet you wouldn't mind if it were Dubya instead of Robinson.
Actually, I would hope the FBI would investigate if it were...

There is no place for that kind of 'humor', IMO.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 01-12-2004, 09:32 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That really isn't Tim. It is Vincent D'Onofrio from Full Metal Jacket.
Semantics.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #19
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap
I was going to say that it was Vincent D'Onofrio from The Cell.
I was originally going to say Vincent D'Onofrio from Brooklyn, NY or even from Men in Black (he played the Giant Bug and never had a face shot), but since the pic is from Full Metal Jacket, I labeled that film.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi

So you would censor it?

Wow. Of course, this isn't the first instance of your selective censorship, is it?
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:34 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Semantics.
Yes, they both look like chimps to me too.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:39 PM   #22
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
So you would censor it?

Wow. Of course, this isn't the first instance of your selective censorship, is it?
I wouldn't censor it. I'd let the authorities decide if it violated laws or not. However, I wouldn't allow it on any website I owned or operated due to the poor taste of the idea of publically executing the president.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 01-12-2004, 09:39 PM   #23
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I think this is out of line regardless of how much Robinson sucks or how bad Chiefs fans hate him.
There goes my plan to photoshop Robinson's face on a partial-birth abortion photo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #24
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
I wouldn't censor it. I'd let the authorities decide if it violated laws or not. I wouldn't allow it on any website I owned or operated.
What about the two guys that were originally on the picture? Is that bad?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:42 PM   #25
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I wouldn't allow it on any website I owned or operated.
I feel the same way......

......about you.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:43 PM   #26
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
There goes my plan to photoshop Robinson's face on a partial-birth abortion photo.
No need, there should be plenty of game pics on CBSsportsline.com....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:43 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:

Nah, I think the FBI has other priorities...like keeping tabs on jihadist sympathizers like yourself...
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:43 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
What about the two guys that were originally on the picture? Is that bad?
I think they own the copyright to the photo, but one of them has never signed the paperwork to register it.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #29
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Man, that's sick ... just the way I like it.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #30
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Here. You should find this funnier.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (593.3 KB, 442 views)
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.