Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-09-2004, 07:53 PM  
Phobia

I'm sick of you people.

Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Old 01-10-2004, 02:14 AM   #91
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:14 AM   #92
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:14 AM   #93

Quote:
That is beyond great...
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:15 AM   #94
Champions

Quote:

That's hilarious.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:19 AM   #95

That might be the greatest photoshop of all time right there... that's a pretty darn good thread idea, but it should be saved for the offseason when we're bored out of our skulls...
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:21 AM   #96
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
but it should be saved for the offseason when we're bored out of our skulls...
Remember: it already is the offseason for some of us.

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:22 AM   #97
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc

Someone is just begging to be Robin...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:23 AM   #98
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Good shot...
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:24 AM   #99

Quote:

Batting practice, BP cuts...
Old 01-10-2004, 02:27 AM   #100
oxymoron

Quote:
I heard that last Sunday the dynamic duo changed their name to "Coltman and Donkey, the Boy Wonder".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:30 AM   #101
Sapere Aude

You called my bluff... Alas, I have no Keg on file...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:35 AM   #102
The Stig

Quote:

I thought the Colts did a fine job Robin the Donx of any post-season smack....or did i miss something?
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:36 AM   #103
Phobia

I really am sick of you people now. I'm humiliated beyond words. I think I'm going to temporarily ban myself as well. The pink socks thing was ONE TIME, you heartless bastards.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:42 AM   #104
oxymoron

Quote:
You called my bluff... Alas, I have no Keg on file...
Nobody does. I'm not very photogenic (in other words, I'm fat and ugly), and I know it, so I don't generally let anyone with a camera get a clean shot. I figure I'm doing everyone a favor.

I can't believe you guys forgot that Biatchman needs pink socks.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:46 AM   #105
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Nobody does. I'm not very photogenic (in other words, I'm fat and ugly), and I know it, so I don't generally let anyone with a camera get a clean shot. I figure I'm doing everyone a favor.
You also don't have to worry about seeing your face show up as cueball on Taco's pool table.

Anonimity has its advantages....