Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-09-2004, 07:53 PM  
Phobia

I'm sick of you people.

Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:12 PM   #31
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty
For shame PastorMikH for shame.

This has happened quite a bit this year, when I got this job I agreed that Sunday through Thursday would be my work week. What really bites is the fact that our VCR is so old that it only plays back in Black & White. How long has it been since any of you have had to watch a game in B&W???? At least I'll see the game though (and wont be answering the phone).
Are you absolutely serious? You know you can buy a VCR for ~$20 these days, right?
Old 01-09-2004, 11:15 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia-tch
I would like to see you get into the Chiefs media area with your credentials. In fact, I'd buy you a sixer of your choice if you posted a picture of yourself sitting in the press box at Arrowhead during a Chiefs game.
I knew a guy at BSU that worked at the student radio station with me that had Colts and Pacers credentials... it's possible.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:17 PM   #33
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Are you absolutely serious? You know you can buy a VCR for ~$20 these days, right?
Who knows, the thing still works and it plays back on other VCRs in color....you could call me a cheap bidge................

but then I'd have to go to Houston and kick your azz.

Dammit leave me alone, I'm not going to this game or any activities associated with it and that's the important thing to whine about!!!!!
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:21 PM   #34
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I knew a guy at BSU that worked at the student radio station with me that had Colts and Pacers credentials... it's possible.
I can see that. I can't see http://search.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=...x&sssiteid=173 leading to media credentials.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:22 PM   #35
What time is it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else have to scroll right to read all of the replies?

Oh yeah ... it sucks to be Smitty.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:26 PM   #36
fides quaerens intellectum

Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:26 PM   #37
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
Is it just me, or does anyone else have to scroll right to read all of the replies?

Oh yeah ... it sucks to be Smitty.

MM
~~

I believe I addressed you in the StFU and StFD comment earlier.

right back atcha!
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:31 PM   #38
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
I saw it this afternoon as well....then came home to a ticket to the game

ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:35 PM   #39

Quote:
I can see that. I can't see http://search.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=...x&sssiteid=173 leading to media credentials.
Ahhh I thought he was student media... I don't know, you'd really have to get some good strings pulled to pull off a Chiefs pass from a K-State website I suppose... I don't know anything about Chiefs media relations, so I can't say.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:36 PM   #40
fides quaerens intellectum

excellent movie. Should have been 30 minutes shorter. (take out the "Yeah! We did it! Jump on the bed! crap, and the Bilbo Baggins stuff)

It should have ended when they toast at the party, imo
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:43 PM   #41
The Stig

I think there should be about another hours worth on the DVD...but,i know there won't be.

I could have done w/o the bed sequence part as well...but,the rest of the after story was needed or the fans of the book would have whined.Like the sacking of the Shire
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:46 PM   #42
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2004, 11:47 PM   #43
The pizza king of kansas

Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:47 PM   #44
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
Jamie is going TO the game. I dunno, though. I'll see if Pink wants to go up there. If not, I'll probably just stay home and watch with her.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:49 PM   #45
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
Are you going to buy me a sixer if you can't get in? Also, set a time limit - I don't want you winning this bet by marrying Jason Whitlock's 600 lbs sibling and getting into the press box that way.