Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-28-2001, 04:49 PM  
Veteran

Damn This Angers Me!!

It shouldn't, and I shouldn't even post this, but I took a glance at it and almost vomited.

http://kcgannonfan.homestead.com/kcgfpg3.html
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-29-2001, 01:30 AM   #16
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal
[BShe wants to hum on Gannon's sack, swallow his goo, lick his sphincter, and eat the dook out of his poop chute. [/B]
Holy $hit!

Maybe Gruden and Gannon might like a little Chinese fingercuffs action!
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2001, 01:33 AM   #17
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Disclaimer: This site is not authorized or approved by Rich Gannon, the Oakland Raiders, or the National Football League.
Are we too assume, then, that it is authorized and approved by the Kansas City Chiefs?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2001, 01:40 AM   #18
Cry havoc...

The greatest coaching call of that game was sticking Eric Warfield on Tim Brown and blitzing James Hasty on that critical 3rd down. That is the difference between having a Dumther coaching staff and a non Dumther coaching staff. And the fact that Schottenheimer was not fired after that game is disgusting...
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
Old 06-29-2001, 02:26 AM   #19
#1 Chiefs Collector

Oh yes, the website of Douchie herself. Where are the pictures of Tony Saragusa putting that hit on that weak wristed sucker anyway. What a disrespect to Derrick Thomas.

That broad needs a room down in Osawatamie.
Rick Stephens is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rick Stephens is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-29-2001, 04:54 AM   #20
MVP

She calls herself a Chiefs fan and a Raider fan? This is what kind of Chief fan she is. Go ahead check out the link.

http://members.aol.com/Darthfree3/antichief.html
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2001, 04:56 AM   #21
MVP

She calls herself a Chiefs fan and a Raider fan? This is what kind of Chief fan she is. Go ahead check out the link.

http://members.aol.com/Darthfree3/antichief.html
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2001, 05:42 AM   #22
Poser

Cooter,

Guess someone could make an anti-Denise page...

What an unbelievable load of crap...no, you can't be a Chiefs and Raiders fan simultaneously...so, she's a Raiders fan.

here's to Sopycho!!
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-29-2001, 06:12 AM   #23
MVP

Just to let everyone know I found that link on her page...it takes about 10 or so pages into it to find it.
Old 06-29-2001, 06:32 AM   #24
What time is it?

Hello boys and girls. Good morning!

The word for today is "stalker." Can you say "stalker" boys and girls? Very good.

"Stalker" means some crazy, delusional dipshit has an unhealthy fascination with another person. If the person is famous, it can cause them to do things like dedicate entire webpages to people they barely know because they need to feel special in some way.

Stalkers are usually very, very, very lonely people.

MM
~~Wonders if Richie should get a bodyguard.
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-29-2001, 08:01 AM   #25
htismaqe

Cooter,

You found a link to THAT on Denise's page? I once thought she was just deranged, but if she's linking to Satanistic 666 material like that, she's definitely to be considered the ENEMY...
Old 06-29-2001, 08:22 AM   #26
MVP

"enemy"
that's the word. i dont give a rats a$$ about her politics, religion, or looks are.
she gets her jollies out of the raiders beating our chiefs. so she's not a chiefs fan. she's no better than packwad.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2001, 08:29 AM   #27
Archivist

Parker, yes, you can find it under her 'favorite' links. This was my first ever visit to this site and I, too, almost yakked.

Her notation under the link to the 'anti' chiefs page is that it's not for the 'sense of humor' challenged.

That's one thing I allways found interesting was that she had a sense of humor about things that insulted many people but certain things she held 'dear' to her, she had no sense of humor about. Examples would include: mexican immigration, non-pc jokes and the like and of course, Rich Gannon.

It's one in a LONG list of double standards. Sometimes I wonder how she's able to walk without getting tripped up with her mind so jumbled with conflict.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-29-2001, 08:57 AM   #28
Feeling Victorian

They also passed on Kris Brown formerly at Nebraska and working for the Steelers now. And I STILL think he's a better kicker than Gramatica. Denise is harmless though I can't understand her having two favorite teams especially in the same division much less the same conference. I am suprised that she hasn't replied to this topic. I know she reads the Planet but she has amazed me by being stubborn and refusing to be baited here.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2001, 09:08 AM   #29
World's finest morphius

alanm - It is just safer that she doesn't, it would probably get pretty ugly. There are lots of people with a long memory here, and they sure would rub her face in it if she did try to post here.

Titus - LOL! But I have to say that the most bizaare thing is how those things all make complete sense in her mind, even though she can't display to anyone why these thoughts should make sense.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2001, 09:23 AM   #30
Feeling Victorian

Morph, You think she's logging on under an assumed name? Nah... I'd recognize her style anywhere. She'd give herself away in a heartbeat.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.