Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-17-2005, 05:26 PM  
MVP

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2005, 05:50 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Take it down a notch, cowboy.

It's one weekend. First girlfriend. First piece.

You need to back it way down before you talk crazy.
Yea, your right there, even my dad tried 2 spread the same logic 2 me. Oh and this isnt my 1st girlfriend.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #32
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Heck, even some of them won't.
Ha. Didn't know that.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #33
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Of course he would.

He can blab about him all he wants the fact is that im better at picking up woman then he is.

Oh and I dont have a pic 2 post on the planet, but i wouldnt anyways cause its not right.
You need to stop competing with gochiefs, Roy. You've passed him.

You should try to catch kcchiefsman now.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #34
Supporter

How much does she weigh?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #35
Phobia

Quote:
Yea, your right there, even my dad tried 2 spread the same logic 2 me. Oh and this isnt my 1st girlfriend.
Close enough.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #36
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Gochiefs isn't reeruned, he's just socially debilitated. I'm sure he'd trade places with Roy at the moment, no matter how much he'll deny it in his posts.
How about socially reeruned? Is tht applicable?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
You need to stop competing with gochiefs, Roy. You've passed him.

You should try to catch kcchiefsman now.
Im not worrying about competing anymore and am just wanna take this with this girl and try 2 make it work. That the way how a relationship builds trust according 2 my dads analysis.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:53 PM   #38
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Im not worrying about competing anymore and am just wanna take this with this girl and try 2 make it work. That the way how a relationship builds trust according 2 my dads analysis.
Okay, the '2' thing's starting to bug me...
Old 01-17-2005, 05:53 PM   #39
fides quaerens intellectum

How old are you and how old is this girl?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #40
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
How about socially reeruned? Is tht applicable?
There's nothing wrong with his mental faculties. He has no social skills.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
How much does she weigh?
Oh and I hate posting her weight too, she is 5'7", 145 lbs.

Very nice looking young lady 2, and she is a couple of months older then me.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #42

Quote:
Most of us are lying. I've haven't been laid in a decade. Everything I post is a fantasy. The reason "Pink" doesn't post more often or show up to more ChiefsPlanet gatherings is because she's $150 an hour. I can't afford all that.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:55 PM   #43
Phobia

Quote:

Don't lie. You've talked about gochiefs more in this thread than you have Stephanie. You're rubbing it in. Don't kid yourself.

Your dad has had a long, productive relationship with your mother. You should listen to him.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:55 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
How old are you and how old is this girl?
Im 20, shes 20 about to turn 21.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:56 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Don't lie. You've talked about gochiefs more in this thread than you have Stephanie. You're rubbing it in. Don't kid yourself.

Your dad has had a long, productive relationship with your mother. You should listen to him.
Yea I know just hard to do so at times.