Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-17-2005, 05:26 PM  
MVP

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
Booger: Big deal. Did you get in her pants?
Geek: She's NOT that kind of girl Booger!
Booger: Why? Does she have a penis?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:29 PM   #3
For The Glory Of The City

heh
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:32 PM   #4
Phobia

Congrats, Roy. I know you're pretty happy so I'm not gonna bag on you.

I'm happy for you.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM   #5
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

I'm happy for you.
Killjoy.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for you Roy. Continued success. Just remember that you're both putting the best parts of yourselves for each others' perusal right now. Expect some "WTFs?" later on.

My wife said that I was like a different person after living with her for six months. Then again, so was she.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

I'm happy for you.
Thanks Phil i really appreciate that. Also thanks to all the guys that have helped me.

Thanks Guys !!!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #8
The Dude Abides

Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.
Ok, I wont, Thanks for warning me Rain Man, I dont wanna destroy anything that me and her have going right now cause i really like and care for the girl.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though.
Thanks man, at least we can all admit that i've had more success with woman in my life then what GoatCheese can even dream of.

He made be smarter than me at some things but he doesnt have the luck with the ladies like i do, hehe.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #12
MVP

Well??

Did you fuck 'er?
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:41 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??
Naw her name was Stephanie.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:42 PM   #14
MVP

Oh, and don't be honest.

Make up some really juicy story.

And give us details man. We need details.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:42 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector
Well??

Did you fuck 'er?
Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.