Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-05-2020, 02:52 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

ESPN: Projecting future Hall of Famers for all 32 NFL teams

Kansas City Chiefs

Lock (100%): QB Patrick Mahomes. I addressed this in my MVP column in July. Mahomes' résumé -- a league MVP and Super Bowl MVP -- is usually enough to get a player into the Hall of Fame, let alone doing it over two seasons as a starter.

Likely (70% to 99%): WR Tyreek Hill, TE Travis Kelce. It might seem surprising to put Hill this high, but he has made it to four Pro Bowls and been a first-team All-Pro twice across his first four seasons. All seven players who did that and who are eligible for the Hall are in, and the list of ineligible guys includes Hill, Patrick Willis, Joe Thomas, Adrian Peterson, Patrick Peterson, Zack Martin and Aaron Donald. Everyone but Hill is either a lock or extremely likely to make it in. Hill's game still relies on speed, so he could be more susceptible to a career shortened by injuries than most other candidates, but if he gets three more seasons with Mahomes, he's probably in.

Kelce is difficult to judge because tight ends aren't well represented in the Hall. Just nine tight ends are enshrined, and Kelce's game leans more toward receiving than any of them. At the same time, no tight end in history has more than four 1,000-yard seasons over their respective careers, and Kelce has just run off four consecutive 1,000-yard campaigns. Like Hill, if Kelce gets three more seasons with Mahomes, I think he's a Hall of Famer.

Work to do (10% to 39%): S Tyrann Mathieu. The Defensive Player of the Year candidate was named a first-team All-Pro in 2015 and 2019, but he hasn't received any other nominations across his other five pro seasons. Mathieu is a great player and just turned 28, so he still has plenty of time, but he probably needs four or five more Pro Bowl seasons or a DPOY victory to really get in the discussion.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:18 PM   #31
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:18 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Baseball has the ten year playing minimum to be eligible for the hall. Does football have any such restriction? I genuinely do not know.
I don’t think so.

Terrell Davis and Jim Brown come to mind.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:20 PM   #33
Get in, loser.

If Terrell Davis and Gale Sayers are in, then Mahomes would definitely have a strong case. Personally, I'm a big fan of the peak argument over longevity, but even I wouldn't want Patrick to get in if he called it quits today. At some point, you just need a better resume.

He would instantly become the greatest "What if.." candidate though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:28 PM   #34
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
just keep alex off the ring

we want winners
ALEX SMITH SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ARROWHEAD FOR LIFE!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:30 PM   #35
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Baseball has the ten year playing minimum to be eligible for the hall. Does football have any such restriction? I genuinely do not know.

NFL is 5 years after retirement is the only requirement.

https://www.profootballhof.com/heroe...of-famer-faqs/
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:35 PM   #36
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
ALEX SMITH SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ARROWHEAD FOR LIFE!!!!!

He could be playing there next season.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #37
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He could be playing there next season.
I WILL KEEP HIM OUT
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:44 PM   #38
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
If Terrell Davis and Gale Sayers are in, then Mahomes would definitely have a strong case. Personally, I'm a big fan of the peak argument over longevity, but even I wouldn't want Patrick to get in if he called it quits today. At some point, you just need a better resume.

He would instantly become the greatest "What if.." candidate though.

Sayers was in 68 games.

Davis was in 78 games.

Jamal Charles was in 119 games.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 12-01-2020 at 03:49 PM..
Old 12-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

If Alex can hand PIT their first loss of the season he should have the banner raised in the Ring. Just sayin'.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:27 PM   #40
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Sayers was in 68 games.

Davis was in 78 games.

Jamal Charles was in 119 games.

Davis had 248 more carries than Charles in 41 fewer games. Talk about running someone into the ground.

I really wish we could’ve seen Charles in a great offense. Just imagine that dude with legitimate threats around him (like this year) or a great run blocking OL (like 2003).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:29 PM   #41
MVP

Sucks. If Jamaal Charles had just been able to stay healthy in just one other season, then there is a high likely hood he gets in.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #42
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Sucks. If Jamaal Charles had just been able to stay healthy in just one other season, then there is a high likely hood he gets in.
The 2011 season really hurt him.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #43
Rookie

I think kelce gets in no questions asked.
tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tylerpalko is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:16 PM   #44
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Is Patrick in Canton as of today?

Let’s say he held a presser tomorrow where he quit and said: “I’m bored dominating the NFL. Too boring. I’m going back to Texas to be a cattle rancher.” Would he be in? I don’t think he would but you can disagree.

Terrell Davis played like two years and got in the HOF
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.