Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-06-2020, 10:04 AM  
Hockey Town

I'm going to stab Comcast in the face...

They are literally the worst ****ing ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 03:43 PM   #121
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I have AT&T, and they suck, but I've had such bad experiences with Comcast in the past that I simply refuse to ever use them again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 03:56 PM   #122
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Unfortunately, most people don't have choice for their internet provider.

With Spectrum, I'm getting 475 mbps. AT&T is offered in my area but it's only "up to" 25 mbps so that's not even an option.

I have a feeling that by the time there's fiber available in my area, I'll have long moved by then.
My happiest day (ISP wise) was when I canceled Cox after getting ATT fiber. Gigabit speeds and haven't had an outage in the nearly a year that we've had them.

Never any slow downs either.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #123
Spooky Action

I've had Cox for probably 20 years, only this year has there been a problem with regular outages. I get it, the pandemic has put demands on the providers like never before. Hoping if anything like this year happens again the lesson was learned how to keep people online.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
I've had Cox for probably 20 years, only this year has there been a problem with regular outages. I get it, the pandemic has put demands on the providers like never before. Hoping if anything like this year happens again the lesson was learned how to keep people online.
From my understanding, the existing internet nodes were not created to handle everyone in a specific area to be on the internet at the same exact time.

For example, we have 4 people at home using the internet everyday from 7am to 10pm, whereas normally, it's just one person most of the day.

Multiply that by hundreds of people in the same neighborhood and it causes outages. The only way to correct these outages is for the internet providers to build brand new nodes that can handle higher levels of traffic but that's a huge, costly expense.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #125
The Insider

Quote:
Unfortunately, most people don't have choice for their internet provider.

With Spectrum, I'm getting 475 mbps. AT&T is offered in my area but it's only "up to" 25 mbps so that's not even an option.

I have a feeling that by the time there's fiber available in my area, I'll have long moved by then.
Its crazy that I have gigabyte fiber internet in the Ozarks and you don't in LA.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 06:06 PM   #126
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
From my understanding, the existing internet nodes were not created to handle everyone in a specific area to be on the internet at the same exact time.

For example, we have 4 people at home using the internet everyday from 7am to 10pm, whereas normally, it's just one person most of the day.

Multiply that by hundreds of people in the same neighborhood and it causes outages. The only way to correct these outages is for the internet providers to build brand new nodes that can handle higher levels of traffic but that's a huge, costly expense.
The internet and its providers were not ready for a pandemic
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.