Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2022, 12:15 AM  
Veteran

For all the "media experts" doubting the Chiefs...

For all of the media experts who either doubt the Chiefs or believe that the Chiefs are no longer the team in the AFC West to beat, let alone the entire AFC, nay, the NFL...

I have 4 syllables for you that you all have seemed to forget...

"Pa•Trick Ma•Homes"

I don't bother to record the names of the offenders to Mahomes' greatness but we all know they will change their tune as he puts it on display yet again.

#InMahomesWeTrust

*this message brought to you by Scotch.

Post Scotch Edit...

Mahomes has had 5 games without Hill... his first game at the end of 2017 (Hill sat with the starters) against the Broncos, and then the first 4 games of 2019.

Combined Stats
125 of 197 - 63.5% Completion
347.4 Yds
8 TD - 1 Int
Rating: 103.1

We should ignore that first game without Hill because he also didnt have Kelce and most of the starters. So that 1st Denver game (which we still won) he was playing with backups.

So if you only look at the 4 with the rest of the starters, but no Hill, here are the worst and best games:

WORST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/29/19 at Detroit
24 or 42 - 57.1% Completion
315 Yds
0 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 81.0

BEST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/22/19 vs Baltimore
27 or 37 - 73.0% Completion
3 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 132.0

I have always thought that other than Hill & Kelce, he has never had a great group of targets to throw to. This year, missing Hill will definitely impact the game, but I argue that this is the most overall receiving talent that Mahomes has had as a starter.

Last edited by Vegas_Dave; 05-19-2022 at 04:16 PM..
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:11 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
“Media experts”??? Hell there are people on this board who think like that.. The “sky is falling” crowd are in every gameday thread. Mahomes has earned my trust and as long as he’s here and healthy we are a contender.
We'll never win a Super Bowl without Kareem hunt.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2022, 09:12 PM   #32
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
We'll never win a Super Bowl without Kareem hunt.
i wish kareem hunt would sign with the Dolphins too, so that all the crybabies across social media could just switch teams
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:38 PM   #33
Veteran

So we learned that PM II is human. Just like all of us. So what? Some teams crumble after failure, I believe that the Chiefs are going to be pissed and ready to dish out punishment.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:34 AM   #34
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
So we learned that PM II is human. Just like all of us. So what? Some teams crumble after failure, I believe that the Chiefs are going to be pissed and ready to dish out punishment.
Maybe so, but that was supposed to be the case last season.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-20-2022, 08:39 AM   #35
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Doesn't hurt my feelings in fact they are wrong most of the time anyways I feel better not being at the top by the "media experts" Everyone is looking that we traded away TYreek, but fail to look at our team at large and what we got in return making us a better team. Not the Patrick Mahomes Tyreek Hill show that really is what cost us the AFCCG because that's all Patrick was targeting most of the time and Bengals got the interception because Tyreek gave it up to a DB.

I harvest tears for my BBQ sauce and looks like I'm going be harvesting a lot of tears this year after each game. Let them look foolish on TV and who cares in the offseason when we have work to do.

It's also a great motivator for the team.
A legit running game and a legit WR #2 fixes that tendency. Unfortunately, the Chiefs developed neither over the course of the year last year. However, the Chiefs had the running game in in the AFCCG. They went away from it on their own. Let's hope Reid has enough sense to stick with something that is so dominant if he's in a position to do so again.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-20-2022, 04:25 PM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Hey, SR, I'm not sure if media experts read CP, so I don't know if they'll receive Vegas Dave's message. Think you could facebook this to some of them?
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/05/...edia-fans/amp/
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-20-2022, 05:33 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

C Dot on 610 has been on a permanent menstruation cycle over Melvin Ingram.

He has been unlistenable. Just won't stop crying over our pass rush. He acts like Ingram is the greatest player to ever put on cleats-lol!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 05:46 PM   #38
MVP

Of all the teams in the Mahomes era this one is the most complete. It's really not that close either. Chiefs all day.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2022, 06:15 PM   #39
In Mahomes I trust!

Man it is soooooo hilarious! I of course work with numerous Saints fans who are on the band wagon of TM and Landry "coming home" They bombard me with "You lost Tyreek Hill who is Mahomes going to throw to?" Jesus Christ! Are you fools paying attention to the league? Fun fact, you got Sorenson and Mathieu, a declining Kamara and a QB who can't stay healthy. Whatever. My point is that fans, media and other sources are wanting to see this team fail - Chiefs have one of the toughest schedules - yadda, yadda. Last time I checked, the season has not started yet. I think we will be MORE than fine this season and as my AVI says, "I still believe"! GEAUX CHIEFS! Man I really, really want this to be one of the Chiefs most successful seasons ever! Let's ****ing GEAUX!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 07:37 PM   #40
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
A legit running game and a legit WR #2 fixes that tendency. Unfortunately, the Chiefs developed neither over the course of the year last year. However, the Chiefs had the running game in in the AFCCG. They went away from it on their own. Let's hope Reid has enough sense to stick with something that is so dominant if he's in a position to do so again.
Quarterback has to throw to him. Hardman was open. How can he make a play if it's not thrown to him. Mahomes threw to him for a touchdown in the first half so it isn't he doesn't trust him he just so conditioned to throw to Tyreek or not look at anyone else. He got predictable throwing to Tyreek in big moments.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #41
Has a particular set of skills

Seabold tweet in response

Patrick Mahomes went 5,000/50, Super Bowl MVP, Super Bowl starter in his first three seasons. He’s played four seasons and has yet to be anywhere but his own home field for the AFC Championship Game. Herbert has played two years and has yet to be in the playoffs. This is absurd.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 03:40 PM   #42
MVP

If Mahomes had a playoff history like Aaron Rodgers. He will be run out of KC. Packers are just scared their fans would just walk off one way into a blizzard. If they turned him out
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2022, 04:28 PM   #43
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
If Mahomes had a playoff history like Aaron Rodgers. He will be run out of KC. Packers are just scared their fans would just walk off one way into a blizzard. If they turned him out

The Packers have had HOFers playing QB for 30 years which in turn maked Green Bay fans spoiled. The FO and Fans won't know what to do if there's instability at the position especially when Jordan Love washes out.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:54 PM   #44
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
The Packers have had HOFers playing QB for 30 years which in turn maked Green Bay fans spoiled. The FO and Fans won't know what to do if there's instability at the position especially when Jordan Love washes out.

And they combined 2 Super Bowl wins and 1 loss (Farffre) Patrick will get a few more would be nice be called a dynasty cuz that's all I've heard since we lost is that we aren't a dynasty yet mother ****ers Patrick Mahomes II is just now getting into his prime years and keep having drafts like that we can reel off 10 in a row. We could get 6 or 7 more at least.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:00 PM   #45
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It's actually quite amazing how many people still think this, especially around here with all these Packer fans. "gIvE rOdGerS tHe wEapOns mAhomEs hAs aNd hE'd bE jUst aS goOd!"

Like my God, stop talking about anything ever.
The people that say Mahomes isn't that good are just exposing themselves. They know jack shit about the game of football. I've seen more than enough mediocre and fraud QBs behind center for my team, the Kansas City Chiefs, that I can recognize the real deal when I see it.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.