Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Pee for 54 straight days or sporadically throughout your life
Just get it over with - pee for 54 straight days 8 15.69%
Peeing for 54 days would be an issue - do it throughout my life as needed 21 41.18%
What is this shit? I hate the offseason. 22 43.14%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2022, 11:12 PM  
Veteran

Peeing: What would you do?

So I recently read that the average adult takes about 15-20 seconds to pee each time they pee. This is just the time for peeing and does not include getting ready, such as getting in position, etc.

Figuring 80 years of life, 8 times to pee per day (about average), 20 seconds per pee (high end but accounts for getting ready, etc.), this translates to roughly 54 days of your life spent peeing.

This is a good 54 days of your life peeing as I calculate.

Here’s my question: would you rather go the rest of your life peeing like normal - middle of the night, sometimes urgent, sometimes inconveniently - or would you rather just spend 54 days straight peeing (assuming that your lifetime supply of urine was not deposited in your bladder all at once so as to burst your bladder and cause you numerous other health issues)?

This is probably the result of me having an edible in an attempt to sleep and my mind just wandering.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:04 PM   #46
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
When you say never know when it's coming you mean like it could happen any time of day or it will just happen with no warning as in if I don't happen to be already sitting on the toilet I'm just going to shit my pants?
Yes, correct.

Your number/time of bowel movements don’t change from your current life. You will just never know when you have to.

So, you could try to predict times and work around that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:21 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yes, correct.

Your number/time of bowel movements don’t change from your current life. You will just never know when you have to.

So, you could try to predict times and work around that.
This would be a hilarious alternate universe to visit.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:59 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Restroom breaks are very valuable for checking your phone and taking a break from extroverts. I can't see giving that up.
You can still take them. Nobody has to know.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:04 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
You can still take them. Nobody has to know.
This is a valid point, but would it become a problem if guys noticed me hanging out in the restroom without a reason?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:54 PM   #50
Inmem 2.0

I would cum
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:00 PM   #51
Veteran

I love peeing. If I cum before I pee, I get more of a cum feeling. Why would I get rid of that? TELL ME YOU BASTARDS
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:11 PM   #52
MVP

Seems like this is the most appropriate thread for this story

Someone strategically shot Johnny Cash in his dick hole and now he is peeing twenty-four/seven; 30,000 gallons a day.
El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:17 PM   #53
MVP

This place never ceases to be entertaining.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:23 PM   #54

Here’s a good one.

Would you rather:

1. Never get another erection

Or

2. Always have an erection that you can’t hide (not whipped out but just extremely obvious even with pants on)
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 10:32 PM   #55
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Here’s a good one.

Would you rather:

Or

2. Always have an erection that you can’t hide (not whipped out but just extremely obvious even with pants on)
Isn't obvious good? It's why we have billboards.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 05:15 AM   #56
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Does that seem high or low? I'm guessing I go like 8-10 times a day.
That seems high to me. I think I only go 5 or 6 times a day, tops.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 07:48 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Isn't obvious good? It's why we have billboards.
Yes, until you have to go to a relative’s funeral or something like that.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:51 AM   #58

Quote:
Here’s a good one.

Would you rather:

Or

Definitely number 2. Yes, it's going to be awkward. You'll need to be very upfront in your communication and do everything you can to warn people about your condition ahead of time. Word will get around. Some people will want nothing to do with you and there's nothing you can do about that. But the alternative is completely unacceptable.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:19 AM   #59
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Yes, until you have to go to a relative’s funeral or something like that.
I think I've seen that pron where the son n law tries to console the grieving Mother n law of her passing husband that got hit by a bus. Then they skip everything and both naked in another room giving her oral. Going above and beyond to console his wifes mom.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:53 AM   #60
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I think I've seen that pron where the son n law tries to console the grieving Mother n law of her passing husband that got hit by a bus. Then they skip everything and both naked in another room giving her oral. Going above and beyond to console his wifes mom.
That's disgusting. I can't believe there are so many sites on the internet that have stuff like that.

Which site was it on? So I know to never go there?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote