Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Pee for 54 straight days or sporadically throughout your life
Just get it over with - pee for 54 straight days 8 15.69%
Peeing for 54 days would be an issue - do it throughout my life as needed 21 41.18%
What is this shit? I hate the offseason. 22 43.14%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2022, 11:12 PM  
Veteran

Peeing: What would you do?

So I recently read that the average adult takes about 15-20 seconds to pee each time they pee. This is just the time for peeing and does not include getting ready, such as getting in position, etc.

Figuring 80 years of life, 8 times to pee per day (about average), 20 seconds per pee (high end but accounts for getting ready, etc.), this translates to roughly 54 days of your life spent peeing.

This is a good 54 days of your life peeing as I calculate.

Here’s my question: would you rather go the rest of your life peeing like normal - middle of the night, sometimes urgent, sometimes inconveniently - or would you rather just spend 54 days straight peeing (assuming that your lifetime supply of urine was not deposited in your bladder all at once so as to burst your bladder and cause you numerous other health issues)?

This is probably the result of me having an edible in an attempt to sleep and my mind just wandering.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:13 PM   #31
MVP

When you have to piss, you take your time no matter how long it takes and make sure your bladder is empty. If you don’t, small stones can start to build up in your bladder and the doctor has to run a tube that at the time appears the size of a fire hose with a claw on the end up your pecker and pull out those ****en rocks.

So, I piss often and I take my time.
Also mix in some cranberry juice 🥤 imo
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:16 PM   #32
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Then I'd break my record of jizzing for 52 straight days by two days!!
Okay now this is epic
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:22 PM   #33
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
When you have to piss, you take your time no matter how long it takes and make sure your bladder is empty. If you don’t, small stones can start to build up in your bladder and the doctor has to run a tube that at the time appears the size of a fire hose with a claw on the end up your pecker and pull out those ****en rocks.

So, I piss often and I take my time.
Also mix in some cranberry juice 🥤 imo
sec
My biggest fear.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:24 PM   #34
Inmem 2.0

That dick don't run me I run dick!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:27 PM   #35
Politically Incorrect

ONCE AGAIN LORD, I BEG YOU TO GET THE NFL SEASON UNDERWAY!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:45 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
My biggest fear.
Gave me a Valium before like **** that, 1 Valium for sticking a claw up my cock? Then the nurse comes in and started washing me up saying she was going to numb me, so she grabs my crank and puts a syringe in the hole and BAM! She squirts that whole syringe right up into my nuts, bladder, I think I might have tasted it.
I said “what the ****, lady?”, and she said it was best to get it done as fast as possible.

So, I suppose it worked as well as it could. Doc came in and ran that hose(tube) up and pulled out three stones. I watched it with him on a tv the whole time. Nurse stood there holding my poor dick the whole time.

Got done limped out to where the wife was waiting for me and she took me home, whimpering like a kicked dog. Felt like I was pissing razor blades for a few days.

**** that nurse
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:57 PM   #37
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
This makes me feel better.

I'm a quick pee-er, but it always seems like the dude next to me is peeing a massive amount that goes on for like 3-five minutes. I always figured something is just wrong with me.

What gives?
I piss like a race horse, long and steady stream.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:03 PM   #38
Snacks Are Under My Apron

How about a 124 day shit?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:09 PM   #39
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'll start as an infant. My mom will be mad, but it's only 54 days for her as well. Less than two months old and never have to change a pissy diaper again.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:12 PM   #40
Supporter

When pounding beers I like the break from conversation and take a long, relaxing piss.

Mark me down for "spreading it out".
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:19 PM   #41
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Would you rather:

1. Always feel like you have to take a shit, but never shit

Or

2. Shit like normal, but never know when it’s coming
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:34 PM   #42
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Would you rather:

Or

When you say never know when it's coming you mean like it could happen any time of day or it will just happen with no warning as in if I don't happen to be already sitting on the toilet I'm just going to shit my pants?
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:49 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Would you rather:

Or

Your options are shitty!
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:56 PM   #44
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Restroom breaks are very valuable for checking your phone and taking a break from extroverts. I can't see giving that up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:37 PM   #45
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

You wouldn't have to wait in line in the bathroom waiting for an opening at the urinal trough at Arrowhead during half time or any time of game. Not even have to worry about a Johnny on the Spot that stinks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.