Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 05-02-2022, 04:30 AM  
MVP

If KC didn't trade up for McDuffie

Just want to have some fun and see what you guys think would have transpired if Veach doesn't end up being able to pull off the trade-up for McDuffie. It's an exercise in futility but I'm curious about opinions/thought processes.

1-29 DE G. Karlaftis - I'm confident Veach would have stuck with the top edge on the board if he didn't trade up.
1-30 WR C. Watson - Without a value like McDuffie falling, I truly believe Veach would have went with the traits Watson has, given how highly Green Bay valued him, and he's a good kid like most of his draft picks.
2-54 DE D. Jackson - I think, if Veach's hands weren't pretty much tied into taking the last of the top WRs, he would have still made the small move back with Williams and Jackson on the board but would have taken the young edge rusher to develop behind Clark.
2-62 SS B. Cook - I think Veach sticks with the value of Cook here.
3-94 LB L. Chenal - If Veach didn't trade up, I think he would have ensured he got Chenal earlier. I truly believe he loves this kid.
3-103 CB J. Armour-Davis - Veach was pretty fixated on the secondary or I probably would stick Cade Otton here, but Armour-Davis is a solid young CB with the size the Chiefs tend to like.
4-135 CB J. Williams - Impressive kid, for sure. I don't think anything really changes this pick for Veach. I'm more surprised they didn't prefer Zyon McCollum and Christian Benford at CB and I'm really surprised they didn't value Allgeier at RB here.
4-145 OT D. Kinnard - Too great a value, I still think Veach makes the move up.
7-243 CB J. Watson - Wouldn't change anything late.
7-251 RB I. Pacheco
7-259 FS N. Johnson
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:17 AM   #2
Go Chiefs!

Hopefully, McDuffie and Moore turn out to be great players for the Chiefs.

What part of Michigan do you reside?
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:39 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop View Post
Hopefully, McDuffie and Moore turn out to be great players for the Chiefs.

What part of Michigan do you reside?
Yooper... nearest Iron Mountain
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.