Old 04-29-2022, 01:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Rounds 2-4 Mock Draft

50. George Pickens, WR, Georgia

62. Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss

103. Cade Otton, TE, Washington

135. JT Woods, S, Baylor

What’s yours?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:52 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

Yuck on Ross. No thanks.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:17 PM   #62
offense > defense

Leal and a WR would be awesome.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:25 PM   #63
I’m a Mahomo!

50. DeMarvin Leal
DT Texas A&M

62. Skyy Moore
WR Western Michigan

103. Brian Asamoah II
LB Oklahoma

135. Zyon McCollum
CB Sam Houston State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:37 PM   #64
Comfortably Numb

If we were to get a DL and WR in round 2 I would love to add Jelani Woods in Rd 3. I doubt he lasts until 103 and it isn’t an immediate need (TE), but he has a ton of upside and you can move him all around not just an in-line TE.

https://247sports.com/college/virgin...186870701/Amp/
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-29-2022, 02:40 PM   #65
MVP

Veach was very clear at the onset of the offseason:

“Knowing that we have a good offensive line in place, the defensive line probably makes the most sense, and through the defensive backfield and what have you,” Veach said during his press conference on February 1. “I think the defensive side is one that we’ll probably focus on right off the bat.”

So far:

S Justin Reid - 3 years
DT Derrick Nnadi - re-signed 1 year
DT Taylor Stallworth - 1 year
S Deon Bush - 1 year
CB McDuffie 1-21
DE Karlaftis 1-30

So, I'm not overly confident he's done at DT with 3 1-year guys there. The deal with Clark makes me think he may not be done at DE either. He replaced Ward and Mathieu for a few years at least. He hasn't fully replaced Sorensen long-term unless they are looking at one of the two PS guys from last year (they very well might be) and then you have Thornhill's contract running out.

I'm keeping DT, DE, and S alive on the docket, and then you have WR yet.

I'm going to go with...

50 DT Perrion Winfrey, Oklahoma - Another young guy that's passionate about the game, which seems to be Veach's MO so far. Definitely helps the rotation and can be another pass rusher. A bit incomplete of a player but he can wreck the interior. Improves the long-term strategy at DT.
62 WR George Pickens, Georgia - I feel like we may have him overvalued a bit but KC has done their homework. Young at just over 21 to keep with the theme. Wouldn't be surprised to see my 50/62 flipped but equivocally could see Veach ignoring WR altogether on day 2 and going with another Edge here with a guy like Jackson from USC.
103 DB JT Woods, Baylor - Young guy with some intriguing traits to play CB or S with a bit of a nose for the ball. Veach is about speed on defense and he has it in spades.
135 WR Erik Ezukanma, Texas Tech - I get the feeling this is a kid that the Chiefs love and he's still fairly young at just over 22. More of an X guy than a Z/S guy. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this pick goes to O-line, especially at Tackle.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote