Old 04-29-2022, 01:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Rounds 2-4 Mock Draft

50. George Pickens, WR, Georgia

62. Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss

103. Cade Otton, TE, Washington

135. JT Woods, S, Baylor

What’s yours?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #46
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm more of a Watson to some other team fan. Same thing with Skyy Moore.
I’d be fine with either of those 2.

I had to kind of talk myself into them not being terrible in the 1st because it felt like the Chiefs might reach for a WR.

But in the 2nd? I’ll take it. I don’t have to talk myself into that. Not my preference, but it’s about where I have them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’d be fine with either of those 2.

I had to kind of talk myself into them not being terrible in the 1st because it felt like the Chiefs might reach for a WR.

But in the 2nd? I’ll take it. I don’t have to talk myself into that. Not my preference, but it’s about where I have them.
What I noticed about this draft with it being fairly QB poor was that a lot of teams were surprisingly smart.

Not a lot of reaches and the picks that seemed odd on their face (apart from Cole and Green) were at least picks where a team was clearly targeting specific attributes and taking the guy that could provide them.

I think it was a surprisingly smart, level-headed draft. And in the end that means it will largely be blind dumb luck that determines who 'wins' it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:53 AM   #48
In Search of a Life

Don't care for Tolbert either.

This second wave of WR's just doesn't do much for me. Pickens is the high upside one and Watson, but I'm a bit meh.

I don't have a problem taking one, but woudln't be upset just kicking that can down the road a bit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:12 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What I noticed about this draft with it being fairly QB poor was that a lot of teams were surprisingly smart.

Not a lot of reaches and the picks that seemed odd on their face (apart from Cole and Green) were at least picks where a team was clearly targeting specific attributes and taking the guy that could provide them.

I think it was a surprisingly smart, level-headed draft. And in the end that means it will largely be blind dumb luck that determines who 'wins' it.
Agreed.

Other than those 2 picks, I can’t really think of any bad ones.

Quay Walker ahead of Lloyd and Dean was meh, but at least he has a ton of upside.

The Cardinals trading away the 23rd pick for Brown might’ve been the worst move of the night outside of the Pats pick.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:37 AM   #50
MVP

LOL GET TO WORK, BART!

Screen-Shot-2022-04-29-at-11-36-07-AM
image upload
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:47 AM   #51
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
LOL GET TO WORK, BART!

Screen-Shot-2022-04-29-at-11-36-07-AM
image upload
I can fap all day i can fap all day!
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:14 AM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

pff-mock-results
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:16 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
pff-mock-results
LOL is Houston reeruned?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #54
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
LOL is Houston reeruned?
Is that even a question?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:25 AM   #55
Most Valuable Villain

Wheelin and dealin!

pff-mock-results-1
Old 04-29-2022, 11:29 AM   #56
MVP

LOL I'm probably going to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to pull off trades like this.

Thought I'd be tired of it after the DK deal, but you've given me new life

Masterclass getting our own picks back to move 4 spots.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:31 AM   #57
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
LOL I'm probably going to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to pull off trades like this.

Thought I'd be tired of it after the DK deal, but you've given me new life

Masterclass getting our own picks back to move 4 spots.
Mocks are fun again.

The Patriots traded up for Breece Hall btw.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:32 AM   #58
I’m a Mahomo!

50. Arnold Ebiketie
EDGE Penn State

62. Travis Jones
DT Connecticut

103. Justyn Ross
WR Clemson

135. Zyon McCollum
CB Sam Houston State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:32 AM   #59
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
50. Arnold Ebiketie
EDGE Penn State

62. Travis Jones
DT Connecticut

103. Justyn Ross
WR Clemson

135. Zyon McCollum
CB Sam Houston State

Just say no to Ross.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:38 AM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
50. Arnold Ebiketie
EDGE Penn State

62. Travis Jones
DT Connecticut

103. Justyn Ross
WR Clemson

135. Zyon McCollum
CB Sam Houston State

Love everything but Ross.

Ekunema and it’s an A+.