Old 04-29-2022, 01:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Rounds 2-4 Mock Draft

50. George Pickens, WR, Georgia

62. Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss

103. Cade Otton, TE, Washington

135. JT Woods, S, Baylor

What’s yours?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:01 AM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Damn man - I feel like I also REALLY like Drake Jackson and got so far down on him after he weighed in that I never got back to where I started on him in January where I considered him a 1st round pick.

And like Karlaftis - he's young. Still only 21. The broad jump and vert tells me this guy is super explosive. Very good arm length even if he's a little shorter. If he's truly able to play at 265-270 (and at his age, why wouldn't he be?), then he's got enough bulk.

He and Ebiketie seem more and more like 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other. And if Jackson doesn't get hurt last year and maintains the same development arc, I think he pushes himself into the 1st.

Argh.

**** it.

50: Drake Jackson, Edge - USC
62: Jalen Tolbert, WR - Southern Alabama (I'm sold here)
103: Zyon McCollum (equally sold here)
135: Matthew Butler, DT - Tenn. I just really like how he developed at TN.

That's my call. I'm done. Until I change my mind again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:02 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’d also love:

50. Drake Jackson, EDGE, USC

62. John Metchie, WR, Alabama (use 2023 pick to trade up if they have to, just get him)

103. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State

135. JT Woods, S, Baylor
GET OUT OF MY HEAD, SORCERESS!!!

I don't think Metchie falls to 62 and that's why I locked in on Tolbert - who I think probably will.

And if it looks like Tolbert is sliding, I don't want to use capital next year to attack for Metchie.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:06 AM   #18
MVP

Brugler has the board getting decimated before us at 50, taking Ojabo - Metchie at 62, Charlie Kolar at 103
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:06 AM   #19
Most Valuable Villain

We're going to fall in love with Drake Jackson and then he's going to get picked before us. Who's ahead of us that could use someone like him?

Lions
Texans
Jets
Bears
Falcons
Browns
Ravens
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:08 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I just don't know where they think they're at with CB. Your top 4 are obviously Snead, McDuffie, Fenton and Baker. They've got 2-3 younger guys that they could envision for that 5th CB.

They could also say **** it and grab a guy like McCollum or Williams who will need some time and might not play a ton this season.

We absolutely need another DE though.
I'd like to come away with another DE and another CB.

We're an injury away from DeAndre Baker seeing meaningful snaps.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:08 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Brugler has the board getting decimated before us at 50, taking Ojabo - Metchie at 62, Charlie Kolar at 103
Man, I would be very happy with that too.

I keep forgetting about Ojabo because I expect him to be gone, but if he makes it to 50?

Wow.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:10 AM   #22
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I'd like to come away with another DE and another CB.

We're an injury away from DeAndre Baker seeing meaningful snaps.
Same. It sucks not having those extra 3rd and 4th round picks but I'm happy with McDuffie.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:10 AM   #23

Quote:
I can fap to this.

Well, maybe not Kolar.

But Ojabo and Metchie would absolutely get the job done.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:12 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We're going to fall in love with Drake Jackson and then he's going to get picked before us. Who's ahead of us that could use someone like him?

Lions
Texans
Jets
Bears
Falcons
Browns
Ravens
Everybody really.

But also - look at that board and tell me we're not going to see a QB run in the first 8-10 picks of that round.

I think Willis, Corral and Ridder could ALL be gone by the time the Falcons make their pick. The Titans and Seahawks are also in there as QB-needy teams drafting ahead of us.

That's gonna help a bit. And like I said, there are a half-dozen DL I'd be just fine taking at that spot. One of them will slide.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:14 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everybody really.

But also - look at that board and tell me we're not going to see a QB run in the first 8-10 picks of that round.

I think Willis, Corral and Ridder could ALL be gone by the time the Falcons make their pick. The Titans and Seahawks are also in there as QB-needy teams drafting ahead of us.

That's gonna help a bit. And like I said, there are a half-dozen DL I'd be just fine taking at that spot. One of them will slide.
I think we’re going to see the QBs and maybe the top 2 RBs go before our pick.

That will help.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:15 AM   #26
MVP

Damn, I tried trading back from 62 to pick up a 4th and Tolbert and Metchie went right in front of me.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:19 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Ebiketie is my guy at 50.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:21 AM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everybody really.

True. And I think there's going to be a team that takes a RB ahead of 50 as well.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:27 AM   #29
#RIPAce

Hopefully the same franchises who are always ahead of us that suck at what they do will continue to suck at what they do.

I really don't doubt that one of Mafe, Ebiketie, Ojabo, Williams, or Drake Jackson will be available when we pick at 50.

I also think there's a great chance that one of Watson, Metchie, Tolbert, or Moore will be there at 62.

I am so happy with where we stand right now.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:29 AM   #30
MVP

Boys, i think beach may just go BPA and confuse and disappoint us all after this.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.