Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2022, 06:46 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

2022 Draft Busts

Who do you think is going to be a bust? Guys constantly projected to be first rounders but you think won’t make it as a difference maker in the NFL.

I’ll go first and I have 2.

Kyle Hamilton
Drake London

I think both guys face huge speed struggles in the NFL that end up being a fatal flaw.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 04:32 AM   #16
offense > defense

Hamilton. The Aaron Curry of S. Super overrated. Not fast or smooth enough for today's NFL.

Sauce. I don't actually think he'll bust, but I was looking at all the top 10 drafter corners recently and the bust rate is really high, so I'll just throw the name out there for some different flavor. I do hesitate when a prospect is supposedly so clean and perfect.

London. Through all the coverage I've consumed I see the positives in every WR at this point, but this guy would be a total anomaly to every single top WR in the league right now. And no, he's not Mike Evans. Evans would dust him in a race.

Pickett. This will be relative to where he goes, but safe at QB is an insta-bust. I'm sure he'll probably get praised early in his career, ala Mac Jones, for being a bus driver and not making the mistakes like other young QBs, but he'll never sniff being a franchise guy.

There's damn sure gonna be a couple edge who bust hard as well, but I have no idea which.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2022, 06:58 AM   #17
Generational Player

I think the hype on Jameson Williams will disappoint the fans of whoever drafts him.

Christian Watson will also frustrate people.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2022, 07:54 AM   #18
Veteran

Smart money is on any QB taken in the first round, but that's cheating.

Wide receivers have historically been difficult to hit on in the first round, and with several likely going in this draft, there's definitely bust potential there.

I'll go with Burks as the most likely to bust. Good ball tracking ability, good size, good top-end speed, but not an explosive athlete and will need to refine his route running.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-27-2022, 08:08 AM   #19
MVP

Drake London - He's not fast and he's not physical so I'm not sure if that projects well.

Evan Neal - Knee and hip issues in his medicals and saw him get away with holds against speed more than I like

Derek Stingley - I don't think he has the mental makeup to survive mistakes in the NFL.

Kenny Pickett - May not be a complete bust but I think he tops out as Andy Dalton, which isn't getting you far.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2022, 09:49 AM   #20
Needs more middle fingers

Let me see who goes where first and i'll tell you who's gonna bust.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 09:51 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I think the hype on Jameson Williams will disappoint the fans of whoever drafts him.

Christian Watson will also frustrate people.
Depends on where they go.

If the Jets take Williams? He'll underwhelm. If the Chiefs take Williams he'll be a star.

Even your boy Drake London....if he goes to NYJ he'll certainly be a bust.

If he goes to say, GB, he'll be a star. There isn't a better QB in the league for Drake London's skillset than Aaron Rodgers.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 10:42 AM   #22
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Depends on where they go.

If the Jets take Williams? He'll underwhelm. If the Chiefs take Williams he'll be a star.

Even your boy Drake London....if he goes to NYJ he'll certainly be a bust.

If he goes to say, GB, he'll be a star. There isn't a better QB in the league for Drake London's skillset than Aaron Rodgers.
That's a great spot for him. I thought Zach Wilson was better than Trevor last year.

London becomes the focal 1 and will eat up targets.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:03 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
That's a great spot for him. I thought Zach Wilson was better than Trevor last year.

London becomes the focal 1 and will eat up targets.
That's a terrible spot for him. GB is the perfect landing spot for him.

I'm a believer in Zach Wilson too, and he was also my favorite QB from last year's draft.

But the Jets are a historically dysfunctional team with a defensive HC and a 2nd year QB who will surely be aiming to lower his turnovers as he develops his NFL game.

If you wanna see Drake London succeed you gotta stick him with an Aaron Rodgers type QB who can deliver pinpoint accurate back shoulder throws, who has enough pedigree in the league to not be afraid of tossing 50/50 balls and worry about job security, and who can "throw a WR open".

I love Zach Wilson's talent too, but he ain't there yet.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:12 AM   #24
Life is changing..

Anyone drafted by the Broncos, Raiders, or Chargers will bust.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:13 AM   #25
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's a terrible spot for him. GB is the perfect landing spot for him.

I'm a believer in Zach Wilson too, and he was also my favorite QB from last year's draft.

But the Jets are a historically dysfunctional team with a defensive HC and a 2nd year QB who will surely be aiming to lower his turnovers as he develops his NFL game.

If you wanna see Drake London succeed you gotta stick him with an Aaron Rodgers type QB who can deliver pinpoint accurate back shoulder throws, who has enough pedigree in the league to not be afraid of tossing 50/50 balls and worry about job security, and who can "throw a WR open".

I love Zach Wilson's talent too, but he ain't there yet.
This is the way the current NFL works. They spent a top 5 pick on the kid, he's going to play.

Of course Rodgers would be awesome but Zach also has very good ball placement accuracy.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:41 PM   #26
SuperBowl or bust

Today Daniel Jerimiah indicated Kyle Hamilton could fall into the 20s because of speed concerns.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:48 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Today Daniel Jerimiah indicated Kyle Hamilton could fall into the 20s because of speed concerns.
Man, I just don't know about that.

4.59 isn't that bad for a guy that's 6'4" 220.

At worst he makes an Isaiah Simmons move to LB and he can cover TEs all the way down the field.

If I'm Washington, and he falls to 11, I'm making that pick.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:49 PM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Hamilton is not falling into the 20s. Jesus Christ.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:55 PM   #29
MVP

Hamilton had a knee injury and also plays tons faster than he drills. He has the Bolton knack for being a smart player who arrives where he's supposed to be before anyone else. He also has pass rushing upside.

He's not a bust in my opinion if anything he's a dream if he falls far enough.

I don't think we should trade up for him though, not when a guy like Jaquan Brisker will be there at 30.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
My list:

Charles Cross, OT
Trevor Penning, OT
Matt Corral, QB
Malik Willis, QB

Charles Cross should be the #1 pick in the draft. He's the best pass blocking tackle in the country as a sophomore.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2022, 01:16 PM   #30
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hamilton is not falling into the 20s. Jesus Christ.
I don’t think so, either.