Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2022, 12:40 PM  
In Search of a Life

Final 4 Round Mock Draft

29. George Karlaftis, EDGE, Purdue - The closer we get, the more it feels like Karlaftis will be on the board when the Chiefs pick. I find it hard to believe they would pass him up too, like some are predicting, but I’m going to guess that they wouldn’t.

30. Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota - Mafe would be a great compliment to Karlaftis. The Chiefs can feel much better about the position with a high ceiling guy to go with their high floor pick at 30.

50. DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M - When Leal was still getting 1st round buzz, I thought it was a little overrated, but if he makes it to 50, which is right around his consensus, I’m all for this pick. High upside pass rusher on the interior. You’ve completely rejuvenated your DL group with the first 3 picks, and can now focus on other needs.

62. John Metchie lll, WR, Alabama - This might take a slight trade up, but I’m willing to make it happen either way. Metchie is a perfect fit for this offense, and should be able to contribute down the stretch this season.

94. Nick Cross, S, Maryland - The Chiefs will be taking a safety at some point, and round 3 feels like a sweet spot. Great athlete that might allow you to let Thornhill walk next season if he gets a huge pay day after a career contract year.

103. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State - Would anybody he surprised to see the Chiefs wait till the middle of the draft to take a corner? I know I wouldn’t be. They’re probably expecting Bradberry to be cut, and will go with a h/w/s guy like Sneed again.

121. Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech - He’s already been working out with Mahomes a bit in Texas. After going with a guy like Matchie, a bigger X type makes a lot of sense in the 4th. I think the Chiefs will be taking 2 WRs for sure.

135. Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin - just like last year, the Chiefs take a TE that is eerily similar to Kelce in terms of skill set. Obviously, Ferguson won’t be Kelce either, but I think he’s better than Gray though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:51 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

I'd like Metchie in this offense more than Pickens. And I'm hoping that they draft Ezukanma.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:54 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'd like Metchie in this offense more than Pickens. And I'm hoping that they draft Ezukanma.
After hearing about the issues with Pickens I'm falling out of love with him.

Edit: I wonder what Metchies 40 time would have been
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #4
Starter

This draft is perfectly fine with me.

I'm not sure what Ferguson is. But I don't want another Kelce when he's gone. Give me a big target that blocks well with decent athleticism that catches everything.
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:06 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
This draft is perfectly fine with me.

I'm not sure what Ferguson is. But I don't want another Kelce when he's gone. Give me a big target that blocks well with decent athleticism that catches everything.
What even is this shit? You don't want another Kelce? You don't want another top 3 TE every year?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:07 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What even is this shit? You don't want another Kelce? You don't want another top 3 TE every year?
Yea umm…

I don’t even know what to say to that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:09 PM   #7
MVP

I dont see them going with two edges that early but damn if i dont like it. I'd love this draft. I'd probably even send in a letter to brad vatch congratulating him on it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:10 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea umm…

I don’t even know what to say to that.
Even if he's not a top 3 TE.....why wouldn't you want a TE just like him? This offense kills when Kelce is getting open. Give me another one of those guys every ****ing time.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:10 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Chill bro, lol. First of all you're not going to find another top 2 TE unless you're very lucky. Secondly Kelce's skillset is nearly one of one like Tyreek. I don't want to get to caught up in replacing what they do cause odds are you won't . My ideal TE isn't exactly what Kelce is, not saying he isn't a HOF TE
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:11 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Even if he's not a top 3 TE.....why wouldn't you want a TE just like him? This offense kills when Kelce is getting open. Give me another one of those guys every ****ing time.
Troll job id assume. No team in the NFL would say no to Kelce on their team.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:13 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Chill bro, lol. First of all you're not going to find another top 2 TE unless you're very lucky. Secondly Kelce's skillset is nearly one of one like Tyreek. I don't want to get to caught up in replacing what they do cause odds are you won't . My ideal TE isn't exactly what Kelce is, not saying he isn't a HOF TE
You don’t have to be Kelce to have a similar skill set and be a very good TE.

This is a passing team, they are always going to look for a receiver with a TE’s body.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:16 PM   #12
Andy Reid Supporter

Demarvin Leal is one of the hardest prospects to evaluate IMO. Would definitely be boom or bust with him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:17 PM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You don’t have to be Kelce to have a similar skill set and be a very good TE.

This is a passing team, they are always going to look for a receiver with a TE’s body.
That's what I'm talking about..... being stuck with a certain player type. There's nothing to suggest that's the case....this is just recency bias

And let me be VERY clear. Kelce is one of the best TE'S ever. Not to many TEs have ever got open and create after the catch like him. I just feel like usually when you slot someone at TE with the athleticism he has 9 times out of 10 you sacrifice some of the physicality he has which isn't top tier
Old 04-25-2022, 01:18 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's what I'm talking about..... being stuck with a certain player type. There's nothing to suggest that's the case....this is just recency bias
It’s not about being “stuck” it’s about what makes the most sense.

Andy Reid’s offense is Andy Reid’s offense.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:24 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:

And let me be VERY clear. Kelce is one of the best TE'S ever. Not to many TEs have ever got open and create after the catch like him. I just feel like usually when you slot someone at TE with the athleticism he has 9 times out of 10 you sacrifice some of the physicality he has which isn't top tier
Your username is pretty great.

I could totally see you getting catfished
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.