Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 04-20-2022, 06:31 PM  
MVP

Most Realistic Chiefs' Mock

Give me your absolute best guess at what you think the Chiefs will do with their 12 draft picks. I'm looking for what you feel Veach will do... trades, players, etc.

I'm not looking for who you want the Chiefs to draft. I've seen every iteration of that. A short one-liner of why you think each pick makes a lot of sense would be sensational.

If you do trades, please at least reference this Trade Value Chart
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:32 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Stingley
Pipe dream. If he's healthy we'd never get him and if he isn't we'd never take him.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:39 PM   #62
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don't mean trading up very far. I could see 4-5 spots to grab one of the guys like Booth or Elam.
If he really wants one of those guys, I think he can stay put.

Booth, Elam and Gordon. He will get one of those guys right where we are, IF he takes a CB that high.

I feel like Edge and WR are going to be round one priorities, possibly Safety if the board dictates.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:47 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He was also still on the staff that took CB's in the 3rd round in 3 consecutive seasons and one in the 1st round. I don't know that it's not in play. He simply hasn't had to do it. He got tremendous value seasons out of the trade for Fuller and the FA acquisition of Breeland that allowed youth like Ward, Sneed, and Fenton to grow but now the cupboard is a bit barer. We'll have to see. I put nothing past Veach, honestly.
Also guys like Woolen do not grow on trees. He is a physical anomaly. If Veach thinks that he can do something with a guy like that, I have no problems with him being aggressive in securing him.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:54 PM   #64
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
If he really wants one of those guys, I think he can stay put.

Booth, Elam and Gordon. He will get one of those guys right where we are, IF he takes a CB that high.

I feel like Edge and WR are going to be round one priorities, possibly Safety if the board dictates.
I'm really going to laugh if we don't take a WR in the first round. The amount of bitching and whining between the end of round 1 and our pick at 50 is going to be amazing to watch.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 01:59 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
I'm really going to laugh if we don't take a WR in the first round. The amount of bitching and whining between the end of round 1 and our pick at 50 is going to be amazing to watch.
Imagine if they have to wait until 62 or 94... The place might implode.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:02 PM   #66
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Imagine if they have to wait until 62 or 94... The place might implode.
I'm here for it....and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't wait until then. People are looking at this WR group and thinking that it's missing a true #1 WR. It is...I'll agree with that. But there also isn't any fix right now where you're getting one. I'm not trading up for Jameson Williams.

Get a guy in the 2nd and then another one later on.....and the offense will be just fine. Even with how it stands right now....we're a top 10 offense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:06 PM   #67
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Stingley
I think he's reclaimed CB1 after looking healthy at his pro day.

He may be the first non-DE/OT drafted.

That ain't happening. Even if you want to sell the farm for the 6th from Carolina, Stingley may go before that spot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:07 PM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'm here for it....and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't wait until then. People are looking at this WR group and thinking that it's missing a true #1 WR. It is...I'll agree with that. But there also isn't any fix right now where you're getting one. I'm not trading up for Jameson Williams.

Get a guy in the 2nd and then another one later on.....and the offense will be just fine. Even with how it stands right now....we're a top 10 offense.
Our 'true #1' is Travis Kelce.

Kelce and three #2/3 types would absolutely dominate.

Again, we have the luxury of a generational talent under center. Put that to its highest and best use by letting him cook. "**** it, Tyreek down there somewhere" is something Matt Cassel could have done.

We'll see the best version of Patrick Mahomes when we make his weapons DEEPER, not when we emphasize the top end of them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:16 PM   #69
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Our 'true #1' is Travis Kelce.

Kelce and three #2/3 types would absolutely dominate.

Again, we have the luxury of a generational talent under center. Put that to its highest and best use by letting him cook. "**** it, Tyreek down there somewhere" is something Matt Cassel could have done.

We'll see the best version of Patrick Mahomes when we make his weapons DEEPER, not when we emphasize the top end of them.
Exactly. Say you roll into Week 1 with the following: Kelce, Juju, MVS, Hardman, Tolbert and Ezukanma as your top weapons. That's still a top 10 offense. (And feel free to switch out the rookies in that example)

In 2023....you're still sitting good with Kelce, MVS, Tolbert, Ezukanma and you have the ability to draft another 1-2 rookies before the season while Kelce is on the downturn of his career.

And that's not even factoring in FA or any of the guys we have now turning into something: Fortson, Gray, Powell, Fountain or a TE that we draft this year.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:20 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

Quote:

That ain't happening. Even if you want to sell the farm for the 6th from Carolina, Stingley may go before that spot.
Yup

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:39 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:

I think Stingley will be lucky to crack the top 20, and he should feel good if he's a 1st round pick. He hasn't been good or healthy at the same time in a couple of years.

Sauce Gardner is probably the top pick at CB. I wouldn't bet against Booth and McDuffie going ahead of Stingley too.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:42 PM   #72
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Im trying not to get to locked on to any position or player for that matter. Veach has surprised us all, every year. If people are being reasonable, there is no reason to doubt Mr. Veach at this point. Therefor NO reason to freak out at whatever he does. I cant wait to see how it plays out!!

Im only guessing because thats all we can do, my guess is Edge and WR in round 1.

If that turns out to be Edge and CB/S, sweet.

If its WR and CB/S and he waits on Edge? How would you feel about that?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:45 PM   #73
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Im trying not to get to locked on to any position or player for that matter. Veach has surprised us all, every year. If people are being reasonable, there is no reason to doubt Mr. Veach at this point. Therefor NO reason to freak out at whatever he does. I cant wait to see how it plays out!!

Im only guessing because thats all we can do, my guess is Edge and WR in round 1.

If that turns out to be Edge and CB/S, sweet.

If its WR and CB/S and he waits on Edge? How would you feel about that?
I mean, it doesn't really matter how I feel about it. The only way I'm going to be pissed is if he doesn't come out of this draft with at least one DE.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:45 PM   #74
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yup

So what you're saying is, if you draft him in the top 3 you can count on him "checking out" because if you're picking that high, you're most assuredly a shitshow.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:08 PM   #75
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
I mean, it doesn't really matter how I feel about it. The only way I'm going to be pissed is if he doesn't come out of this draft with at least one DE.
I dont see that happening either. Maybe if he takes a stud DT then only on DE?

Still not likely, I see two DEs and two WRs. Not necessarily in the first two rounds.

CB, S, T, DT, LB, TE... Man this is going to be the best draft!