Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2022, 05:37 PM  
My work speaks for itself!!!

The Kids in the Hall are back!

Kids in the hall are returning with new material on Amazon Prime in May.

Huge fan since the beginning and have seen them live for several shows (even got to briefly meet them/take pictures with them).

Previews look really good and lots of old characters showing up again:

Safe for work version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2rAjmH_JQ

NSFW version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVpj6kUZLM
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2022, 10:18 AM   #16
Veteran

Who asked for a woke version of Kids in the Hall? What a stupid idea. Hey, lets gather great comedians but this time, we will have a MESSAGE about how whites are horrible! I'll pass. Where is Wild Palms when we need it?

All clips here are pre woke clips. Someone with balls should upload a clip of the new woke stuff
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2022, 12:21 PM   #17
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Who asked for a woke version of Kids in the Hall? What a stupid idea. Hey, lets gather great comedians but this time, we will have a MESSAGE about how whites are horrible! I'll pass. Where is Wild Palms when we need it?

All clips here are pre woke clips. Someone with balls should upload a clip of the new woke stuff

You snowflakes are so easily triggered.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:34 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
You snowflakes are so easily triggered.
I only read Faulkner sir. Little bit of Dostoeoevsky. They are dead now. James Franco ruins Faulkner pretty bad but he is the only adult in Hollywood smart enough to even try. I like that James Franco. I dont like you.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2022, 01:29 PM   #19
Banned!

THESE are the Daves I know, I know, these are the Daves I know.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:09 PM   #20
Starter

Quote:

So I'm 2 episodes in and I'm not sure if your are trolling or trying to do some sort of avante garde piece.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-16-2022, 06:30 PM   #21
In Mahomes I trust!

Man watching these old videos from the day are hilarious! Do not think that content will fly today though.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:27 AM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Man watching these old videos from the day are hilarious! Do not think that content will fly today though.
Thats what I was getting at. Itll be woke.
Old 05-17-2022, 11:15 AM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Thats what I was getting at. Itll be woke.
"It'll be woke"

As in you actually haven't watched it yet?
Old 05-17-2022, 03:57 PM   #24
Needs more middle fingers

I gotta spend less time in D.C.

I read this as, "The kids in the Hall are Black"
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 06:43 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
"It'll be woke"

No. I got a book to read. It was written by John Faulkner called "My brother Bill."
Old 05-20-2022, 05:55 PM   #26
Mindful Taoist German

So for those of you with time to kill watch the show Reaper. Pretty solid, a few Kids In The Hall, and the evil dad from Twin Peaks. For a show with only 2 seasons that got cancelled it was much better than you'd expect.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:00 PM   #27
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
"It'll be woke"

Doesn't make much sense to make a prediction after watching it.

Which I will be because it doesn't look a bit woke. If it is we all come back here and punch Chitown inna' nutsack.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 12:28 PM   #28
Veteran

After watching an episode, I am reminded why it went off the air. It's not terrible however I didn't find it something that I would be looking forward to each week.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-23-2022, 01:02 PM   #29
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Doesn't make much sense to make a prediction after watching it.

Which I will be because it doesn't look a bit woke. If it is we all come back here and punch Chitown inna' nutsack.
Definitely not woke.

In fact mocks a lot of woke shit.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:48 AM   #30
sorta mod-ish

I apologize for this. This is entirely a "me" problem, but it gets stuck in my head every time I see this thread. I hope this is cathartic for me in some way and it lifts the curse by me sharing it here

But yes, this show is on the list. These guys were before their time back in the day and I'm curious to see how they do now
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.