Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 07:52 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Skyy Moore

The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:47 PM   #61
Veteran

Interesting. How would you group them? A, B & C…. What’s the tiers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Agreed. And I'd have Watson over him (I think) as well. I mean at that point we're talking about, what, my 9th favorite WR prospect? Something like that anyway. Hell, as I start to run through names, he probably doesn't crack my top 10.

Wilson
Williams
Olave
Burks
London
Metchie
Dotson
Pickens
Tolbert
Austin
Watson
Pierce
Moore

That's all the way down at 13 (and yes, I recognize I'm probably the high man on Austin; just love that stop/start ability). And I see him far closer to guys being viewed as 3rd day possibilities like Wan'Dale Robinson, Romeo Doubs and Khalil Shakir than I do the first round guys.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-23-2022, 02:50 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post

Id take any of the top guys except:

Drake London - NO
Metchie = NO
Dotson = NO
Moore = NO
Whoa now.

One of these things is not like the others.

If you've got Williams on your board, you've got Metchie on your board. And you absolutely should.

If we get Metchie, I'm thrilled. And you would be too, very soon.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:19 PM   #63
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Whoa now.

If you've got Williams on your board, you've got Metchie on your board. And you absolutely should.

Probably right. If the Chiefs draft him I will certainly defer to them and be excited.

Just watching the guys on that list some didnt do it for me but what do I know?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 08:02 AM   #64
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I would MOSTLY agree with your rankings, other than I'd have Pierce, Watson, and Pickens all together and right in front of Metchie.

and I do not understand why anyone thinks Drake London is such a great prospect. I think he's got BUST written all over him. Big, slow, plodding WR's that don't separate don't get me excited.
I'm pretty down on London personally as well. Ultimately I have him where I have him more as an acknowledgement that I could be wrong more than anything. A lot of fairly smart people don't see the lack of separation I do. They see more fluidity than I see. Hell, they see the guy as a possible top 5 pick and the nearest thing we've had to Julio Jones in awhile.

So I'm splitting the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Interesting. How would you group them? A, B & C…. What’s the tiers?
Burks
London

Metchie
Dotson-------Would be fine taking at 50; value at the back of 2
Pickens

Pierce
Moore-------3rd round picks

And ultimately some of these guys I think you could game a bit. I think Austin is more likely to all into the 3rd so if you want to take 2 complementary guys, target Tolbert at the back of 2 and hope for Austin to slip. Then again, Austin has the most unique skill set and Tolbert has some guys who are very similar to him in Pierce, Moore and even Watson. So if you have a plan for Austin, take him at the back of 2 and whatever of the 3 similar guys you have left on your board in 3.

And again, someone like London is ranked 'in a vacuum' and if he were there at the back of the 1st, I guess I'd gamble on him because of the tool set, but I don't love him as a prospect. I just have a hard time saying he ISN'T a 1st round talent.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 08:08 AM   #65

Quote:
Whoa now.

Yeah, I think Metchie has unfairly fallen off the radar.

He is a PERFECT X receiver in this system. I mean just freaking built in a lab for the role. And he's right up there with those other guys but/for the injury, and I think he'll recover from that just fine.

Metchie is very possibly my favorite combination of athleticism and physicality in this draft. I think people are sleeping on him and I'd love to see us snap him up. He'll have a long career as a top shelf #2 WR and tick of 70-80 catch, 1,000 yard seasons like they're nothing during his prime.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:04 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:42 PM   #67

Smoooooooooke screeeeeeeeen.

There's essentially zero tape out there on him so GMs are hyping him up because there's nothing readily available to call it obviously asinine. This is the guy they've picked as their sacrificial lamb this season in the hopes that the player they actually want slides.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 07:16 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Smoooooooooke screeeeeeeeen.

There's essentially zero tape out there on him so GMs are hyping him up because there's nothing readily available to call it obviously asinine. This is the guy they've picked as their sacrificial lamb this season in the hopes that the player they actually want slides.
So GMs just scour the interwebs for tape on players and don't have any scouts either? Come on DJ, they have all the tape they want on this kid.

Do you think Western Michigan is some community college in the sticks that have no tape on players? I mean, Corey Davis went 5th overall. Jason Babin went 27th overall. D'Wayne Eskridge and Greg Jennings were 2nd rounders in the 50's. Taylor Moton is a pretty good 2nd rounder. Chuk Okafor is starting as a 3rd rounder. Nah, no team would have tape on Skyy Moore, it's impossible.

Moore is damned good, especially on those shallow crossers and quick slants. If Eleby could make more than a single read, his stats would be insane. Don't matter, if KC doesn't pick him by 50 he probably gets taken by his friend in Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh shortly after.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2022, 07:40 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, I think Metchie has unfairly fallen off the radar.

He is a PERFECT X receiver in this system. I mean just freaking built in a lab for the role. And he's right up there with those other guys but/for the injury, and I think he'll recover from that just fine.

Metchie is very possibly my favorite combination of athleticism and physicality in this draft. I think people are sleeping on him and I'd love to see us snap him up. He'll have a long career as a top shelf #2 WR and tick of 70-80 catch, 1,000 yard seasons like they're nothing during his prime.
at 5'11", 187? I don't know about that. I think he's a perfect 'Z' with that speed.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:06 AM   #70
Veteran

[QUOTE=kccrow;16261683]So GMs just scour the interwebs for tape on players and don't have any scouts either? Come on DJ, they have all the tape they want on this kid.

Do you think Western Michigan is some community college in the sticks that have no tape on players? I mean, Corey Davis went 5th overall. Jason Babin went 27th overall. D'Wayne Eskridge and Greg Jennings were 2nd rounders in the 50's. Taylor Moton is a pretty good 2nd rounder. Chuk Okafor is starting as a 3rd rounder. Nah, no team would have tape on Skyy Moore, it's impossible.

Moore is damned good, especially on those shallow crossers and quick slants. If Eleby could make more than a single read, his stats would be insane. Don't matter, if KC doesn't pick him by 50 he probably gets taken by his friend in Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh shortly after.[/QUOTE

Yep, he's far better than a lot are giving credit for. He doesn't wow at anything and for that reason I don't think he's bust-proof. But I'd be willing to bet his floor is pretty high.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2022, 06:55 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

This thread will be fun
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:46 PM   #72
Inmem 2.0

Well dayum
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:28 AM   #73
Journeyman

lol the negativity dripping off this thread, compared to what people are saying about him now
milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2022, 11:06 PM   #74
Rookie

To me, it seems like the Chiefs didn't want Pickens or Moore. If they did, they would have taken them at 50.
La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:23 AM   #75
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
lol the negativity dripping off this thread, compared to what people are saying about him now
Eh if Andy says you can play WR then you can play. I see everyone talking about his speed it didn't particularly jump out at me in the videos I've seen but his route running looks good and his hands are damn good. If he's a constient 50 receptions 3-5 touchdown guy it's going to be hard to label the pick a bust