Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 07:52 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Skyy Moore

The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:53 AM   #31
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

There are certainly guys I prefer over him like Pickens, but I don’t think he would be a terrible pick in the 1st, and he would be an excellent pick if he somehow fell to 50.
In the 1st?

Oh **** he'd be an AWFUL pick in the 1st. I would lose my shit. I don't even want him in the 2nd.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:55 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I would take Moore at 50. When I watch him, I see Julian Edelman. I wouldn't want to spend a first on Edelman, but I can see why some teams would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I see Golden Tate, and if you get the Tate that played in Detroit then you have a fine WR.
I see a guy who doesn't play as fast as he times, and who was routinely well covered by FBS DB's that won't even sniff the NFL.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 10:10 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
In the 1st?

Oh **** he'd be an AWFUL pick in the 1st. I would lose my shit. I don't even want him in the 2nd.
Fully disagree.

It would be a bit underwhelming, but not a terrible pick.

Again, we’re talking about a very young guy that is new to the position, yet just seems to be a natural at the position when it comes to things like route running and going up to get the football.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:11 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I see a guy who doesn't play as fast as he times, and who was routinely well covered by FBS DB's that won't even sniff the NFL.
That’s simply just not true.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:13 AM   #35

Quote:
That’s simply just not true.
It's very true. Yup, we are no doubt on the opposite ends of this one.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:13 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Fully disagree.

It would be a bit underwhelming, but not a terrible pick.

Again, we’re talking about a very young guy that is new to the position, yet just seems to be a natural at the position when it comes to things like route running and going up to get the football.
Wait, you'd wanna pick him in the first round?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:15 AM   #37

Quote:

As a 1st? It'd be a terrible pick. You're describing a 3rd round prospect.

There's really nothing elite about his game, and i was watching FBS db's run with him downfield and force him into contested catches. I don't believe he plays to 4.41 speed.

A 5-10" WR that can't run away from FBS's DB's. Not interested in the 1st 2 rounds. Not really interested at all tbh.

I can't really identify what it is that he's going to do well on the NFL level.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:16 AM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Wait, you'd wanna pick him in the first round?
No, but I think it’s more of a possibility than people realize, and I wouldn’t completely hate it.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:21 AM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
As a 1st? It'd be a terrible pick. You're describing a 3rd round prospect.

There's really nothing elite about his game, and i was watching FBS db's run with him downfield and force him into contested catches. I don't believe he plays to 4.41 speed.

A 5-10" WR that can't run away from FBS's DB's. Not interested in the 1st 2 rounds. Not really interested at all tbh.

I can't really identify what it is that he's going to do well on the NFL level.
Dude had 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. He led the FBS with 26 broken tackles. You’re talking like he wasn’t productive, when he was pretty dominant at that level.

I don’t think he’s a high upside guy, but he’s got a very high floor, and fits the offense.

I think he’s a Tyler Lockett caliber player, which is great on a rookie deal.

Again, I personally wouldn’t take him before 50 though.
Old 04-21-2022, 01:53 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all

They are trying to bait some other team to take him before they pick
Why else would this come out?
9K chess going on
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:10 PM   #41
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Dude had 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. He led the FBS with 26 broken tackles. You’re talking like he wasn’t productive, when he was pretty dominant at that level.

I don’t think he’s a high upside guy, but he’s got a very high floor, and fits the offense.

Apparently a WR with the height of Danny DeVito and the weight of an average teenager is gonna be able to play outside.

I just don’t see Calvin Austin being an outside threat at the next level. He’s Mecole Hardman gadget/slot IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:11 PM   #42
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
This. Was watching him more closely last night, and imo, this is a 3rd round WR. Calvin Austin over Skyy Moore everyday and twice on Sunday.
Would really hate Moore in the 1st round.

A lot.

With the late second? Sure.

But man, I just don't see what some of y'all are seeing. I don't see a guy who's big enough to be the X we want long-term, quick enough to be a dynamic player in the slot or large enough to be a red-zone threat.

I see a really REALLY fungible player here with no real standout skills. He's...fine. He's a low ceiling, relatively high floor, depth WR on a good team. I just don't really understand what I'm missing with him.

But ultimately I think that horse has been beaten to death so I guess we just let it play out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:22 PM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Sounds like we're probably in each other's ballpark.

I think Lockett is what happens when this kind of player develops to the absolute peak of his ability. Locket is Moore's top 1% scenario. But it's not like there's a shortage of sub 6ft WRs who run a 4.4 and have okay agility scores.

So to put him on that sort of development arc is pretty damn aggressive. I don't think we can confidently say anything like that is going to happen. He's just as likely (in fact significantly more likely) to be Andy Isabella. Sure looks a LOT like Keke Coutee to me.

I just don't see the ceiling to justify that sort of capital. And ultimately I'd be shocked if he's my favorite guy at 50. Honestly, from your relatively tepid comments, I'd be surprised if that's the case for you as well.

You may be willing to 'consider' him at 50 - but dollars to donuts says that when that pick comes up there are at least 3 guys on the board you'll like more than him.

I just can't see it. I'd consider him a necessary evil at 62 and wouldn't consider him a real 'value' play until the back of the 3rd. And I'm guessing that's also how long it will take for me to look at my board and see him at the top of it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:32 AM   #44
Veteran

I get Albert Wilson vibes watching Skyy Moore highlights.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:35 AM   #45
MVP

I wouldn't be pissed but I wouldn't be happy if they take him in the first
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.