Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 07:52 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Skyy Moore

The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:44 PM   #2
Veteran

Probably a little better than Pringle?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:02 PM   #3
Veteran

Fwiw, Bucky brooks has us taking Moore with pick 29. That seemed a round early to me.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:04 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Fwiw, Bucky brooks has us taking Moore with pick 29. That seemed a round early to me.
Nah, he’s likely gone before pick 50 IMO.

Maybe a little early, but if they won’t be there at your next pick, it’s not a reach.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 09:10 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Maybe a little early, but if they won’t be there at your next pick, it’s not a reach.
he's like...the same guy as Dotson. So I don't get it here either.

I fully admit I am but a humble armchair youtube scout, and I am not a genius prognosticator but if you're gonna take a small school wideout on the chance they can make the jump, wouldn't you take the kid that's 6'4", 215, and runs a 4.3?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:14 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
he's like...the same guy as Dotson. So I don't get it here either.

I fully admit I am but a humble armchair youtube scout, and I am not a genius prognosticator but if you're gonna take a small school wideout on the chance they can make the jump, wouldn't you take the kid that's 6'4", 215, and runs a 4.3?
I’d prefer Watson, but Moore is a good prospect in his own right.

I think he’s more comparable to Olave than Dotson.

Great route runner, fast, and elusive after the catch (led FBS with 26 tackles last year for a WR).

I think a lot of these WRs are all very close in terms of grades, it’s just a matter of what flavor of ice cream the Chiefs are looking for.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:16 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I’d prefer Watson, but Moore is a good prospect in his own right.

I think he’s more comparable to Olave than Dotson.

Great route runner, fast, and elusive after the catch (led FBS with 26 tackles last year for a WR).

I think a lot of these WRs are all very close in terms of grades, it’s just a matter of what flavor of ice cream the Chiefs are looking for.
Let's just take two DL and two WR's in the first two rounds and call it good.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2022, 10:02 PM   #8
Veteran

If you’re draft two wrs, why not just use that 2nd pick and move up and get a great wr? Sign a cheap free agent if want another guy. Would you rather have two good wrs or one great one?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2022, 10:59 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

The boner I'm starting to get for Ojabo is real. Like I'm thinking I would come up off 1 of the firsts and a 3rd if we had to move up a little bit to get him
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:07 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
If you’re draft two wrs, why not just use that 2nd pick and move up and get a great wr? Sign a cheap free agent if want another guy. Would you rather have two good wrs or one great one?
This is kinda my feeling. I know a lot of guys here are pretty averse to that but I'd be fine with us going up to get Williams. I get the reluctance, there's a lot of picks we could use to really add depth, and one of these Moore, Watson, Dotson types is going to be great without having to go up. It just feels like much more of a lottery.

My, slight, preference is probably to trade up and give Mahomes as many elite playmakers as possible. But I'd be OK with Moore at 30 I think - it's too early and I'd prefer him at 50, but it's not a massive reach imo.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:50 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:

Honestly? I think I'd rather have two good ones.

We've seen teams scheme to take away one.

You can't scheme to take away two PLUS Kelce.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:39 AM   #12
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Hypothetically, if small school guys Watson and Moore are there at 50, hands down for me it’s Watson. Moore is fast straight-line (4.41) but his issue is his 3 cone, shuttle and height were all “very poor”.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 03-30-2022, 11:41 AM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
All of the WR's have question marks in this draft. There's no Chase in this draft.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:18 PM   #14
SuperBowl or bust

I think Skyy could end up the best WR in this draft class and a sleeper pick at 29/30.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:20 PM   #15
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The boner I'm starting to get for Ojabo is real. Like I'm thinking I would come up off 1 of the firsts and a 3rd if we had to move up a little bit to get him
I would be happy with it if we used next years 3rd to move up, but I wouldn’t be very mad if we used this years. He’s going to be a total stud in a Spags defense with this coaching once he heals if he’s able to keep his same “get off” and closing ability.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.