Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:25 AM   #91
'Tis my eye!

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them bring Reed back. I think he suffered a lot from lack of talent at DE.

They REALLY need to fix the Clark situation before they do anything else. He HAS to go.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:27 AM   #92
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them bring Reed back. I think he suffered a lot from lack of talent at DE.

They REALLY need to fix the Clark situation before they do anything else. He HAS to go.
I really don't see how they bring him back. People can scream pay cut from the mountain tops but why would Clark do that? And even if he did...you aren't getting a large enough pay cut to make it worth it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:30 AM   #93
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I really don't see how they bring him back. People can scream pay cut from the mountain tops but why would Clark do that? And even if he did...you aren't getting a large enough pay cut to make it worth it.
Exactly. The obvious choice is just getting rid of him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:32 AM   #94
In Search of a Life

D.J. Jones, DT, SF
Lorenzo Carter, EDGE, NYG

And re-sign Melvin Ingram.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:33 AM   #95
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Exactly. The obvious choice is just getting rid of him.
100%.

And even if he elected to cut his base salary from the $20+ million that it is right now down to the bare minimum of $1.5 million.....I don't want him here. He'd be taking snaps from guys that actually ****ing try once and a while.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:36 AM   #96
Most Valuable Villain

Arden Key, DE, 49ers
Melvin Ingram, DE, Chiefs
B.J. Hill, DT, Bengals
Old 02-15-2022, 10:40 AM   #97
In Search of a Life

That would work too.

I’m also interested in what happens with Lawrence and the Smiths.

If they get cut, they’d be high on my list as well.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:42 AM   #98
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That would work too.

I’m also interested in what happens with Lawrence and the Smiths.

If they get cut, they’d be high on my list as well.
Demarcus Lawrence? I'm out on him.

Injuries and he just had a huge contract with Dallas. It's not like he's going to come cheap. Someone will pay him for his past production and I hope it's not us.

I want the Bills defensive line. Young talent and depth.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:47 AM   #99
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Either way. They've gotta get better there.
All of it. Do ALL of it.

3 new veteran DEs that can contribute right away. A 1st round DL and a 3rd round DL that can backfill (hell, make it a 2nd round DL).

Fix this MFing line. 1 sack against a dude that got sacked 18 times in his 3 other post-season games is just the most embarrassing damn thing I've ever seen.

The offense is fine. It's more than fine - it's still elite. The thing that failed against Cincy was the thing that has NEVER failed in the past (the QB) and all the WRs in the world wouldn't have fixed that. He wasn't looking at anybody or pulling the trigger on open targets anyway.

And man, when you have a 3-score lead against a team you KNOW has to throw the ball, that defense should be able to grab them by the throat and shake them till they die. Yeah, the offense killed us, but it sure would've been nice had the defense done more than bleed out slowly and instead really put their foot on Cincy's throat. It's what good defenses do and what we should've expected from ours with the resources we've put into that DL.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 02-15-2022 at 11:02 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:49 AM   #100
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
All of it. Do ALL of it.

3 new veteran DEs that can contribute right away. A 1st round DL and a 3rd round DL that can backfill (hell, make it a 2nd round DL).

Fix this MFing line. 1 sack against a dude that got sacked 18 times in his 3 other post-season games is just the most embarrassing damn thing I've ever seen.
And maybe fixing the defensive line would lessen the need for Spags to blitz constantly.....and for them to get home when he actually does.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:59 AM   #101
Veteran

Quote:

Get rid of both, I don't want Reed back, he did absolutely nothing bar a couple of games.

I'm not sure I agree with this endless picks and FA approach to DL. Our DL is a mess, it needs fixing, and we probably can't take risks so need to load up. But we need another WR, S, CB, probably a linebacker. I want good players getting snaps as much as an endless rotation of edge rushers.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:01 AM   #102
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Get rid of both, I don't want Reed back, he did absolutely nothing bar a couple of games.

I'm not sure I agree with this endless picks and FA approach to DL. Our DL is a mess, it needs fixing, and we probably can't take risks so need to load up. But we need another WR, S, CB, probably a linebacker. I want good players getting snaps as much as an endless rotation of edge rushers.
With a strong play in FA and the draft, there's no reason they can't completely rebuild the DL AND address those other positions.

They did it last year with the OL. Veach has proven he can do it.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:02 AM   #103
Veteran

Quote:
With a strong play in FA and the draft, there's no reason they can't completely rebuild the DL AND address those other positions.

They did it last year with the OL. Veach has proven he can do it.
Your optimism is infectious. I'm in!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM   #104
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Your optimism is infectious. I'm in!
Well, at this time last year, I was firmly in the camp that we'd likely have 1 new start on the OL. I said repeatedly that there was no way they'd turn over the whole line like people wanted.

I was wrong. I learned my lesson about doubting Veach.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM   #105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
100%.

And even if he elected to cut his base salary from the $20+ million that it is right now down to the bare minimum of $1.5 million.....I don't want him here. He'd be taking snaps from guys that actually ****ing try once and a while.
Yup.

The money wasn't even the biggest problem I had with him this year. I said it several times - it was a sunk cost.

The problem was that he just isn't any ****ing good. The elite run defender crap was just that - crap. The pass rush was only worth a damn for about 6 weeks around mid-season. Then he just went back to that same old arm bar into spin move nonsense that just flat doesn't work. He can't hand fight, he's not quick off the line. He tries to win with power but he doesn't present a credible enough threat with speed to get OTs into any sort of vulnerable position.

Frank Clark does, in fact, ****ing Suck.

And spare the the intangibles shit.

You're absolutely right - Buffalo is the blueprint to target. Our from a different angle, our OL is the blueprint. Get a splash FA if possible, a reliable young veteran, another fallback older veteran with a little gas left in the tank and throw draft capital at a long-term solution.

Just friggen fix it already.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote